• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMarker

Give it a little bit of a break. Play other games and then come back to it when you're less willing to punch your screen and declare war on certain countries.

I just don't know what the fuck is happening, I'm used to being about 15-20 wins ahead of losses and for some reason I could solo queue with confidence knowing that most of the people in my game on my team at least would be competent, but now I'm running into at least one guy a match who has nothing but Vanguard at 35 minutes.

I think I should just take a masochist run and throw 20 games straight so Valve just feels sorry for me and gives me nothing but jackasses on the other team.

I just don't know what the fuck is happening, I'm used to being about 15-20 wins ahead of losses and for some reason I could solo queue with confidence knowing that most of the people in my game on my team at least would be competent, but now I'm running into at least one guy a match who has nothing but Vanguard at 35 minutes.

I think I should just take a masochist run and throw 20 games straight so Valve just feels sorry for me and gives me nothing but jackasses on the other team.

Pick Earth Spirit and win.

Sounds like you need a break. Finish some single player games then come back when you're really itching for it. That's what I'm doing (playing wise).

docbon

my dad who works at steam says this is the patch that adds abyssal illiphoenixlord

edit: on some real tawk, this is taking a wee bit longer than the usual update.

Is there no tournament realm or LAN client so issues caused by new updates and all that crap are removed? Seems pretty poor to be honest. Must make it very hard for tourney organisers and players when this happens.

ElyrionX

Wrote this yesterday and didn't get a response...

I played another match last night as invoker and it faired slightly better though I still can't lane worth shit with him. Midas really helps Invoker even if you get it around the 10-15 min mark. I was able to stay slightly ahead in levels despite not doing so hot in lane. Dying 8 times is not acceptable but I guess I'm making some progress.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/458526305

Euls is a highly situational item for him. It's really only good for landing the SS meatball blast combo in early to mid game and generally only useful for solo ganks and pickoff. Hex is a much better pickup, IMO.

Quesa

Finally got a good game with Earth Spirit! #banthissickfilth

I realize now that I like item-independent heroes like es and timber because I think farming is boring and hate doing it. I know es is too good, but I like heroes where my objective is to always get kills and towers instead of waiting it out and farming better than the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom