• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

Is there really a crowd? It sounds like a small crowd and its pretty funny to hear them go OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess im just not that into e-sports. Just seems kinda goofy , especially this right here

ksan

I'm thinking that Dazzle was one of the reasons that they nearly auto-lost that game, needs way too many levels, and with some other support they could have at least gone solo bb and a tri lane.
I mean, not even bulldog can fail bb against clock right?

the one were they won with veno man, bear man, deer lady and cog man and lighting panda

who's the red head? hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Oh that one.

That's Mrs InControl. Miss Oregon.

Married to this dude:

2491077.jpg

Alliance haven't adjusted to this patch.

Would have been understandable but this is the third or fourth LAN they've looked thoroughly beaten.

I personally think Bulldog is a complete Senderos - get rid.

ksan

Alliance haven't adjusted to this patch.

Would have been understandable but this is the third or fourth LAN they've looked thoroughly beaten.

I personally think Bulldog is a complete Senderos - get rid.

I kinda started believing that when Pajkatt stood-in for him and they nearly looked better than during TI3...

Main problem is that it looks like he isn't improving at all, have we seen any succesful dual-lane games with him yet? Against good opponents that is.

Dec

Just a couple months ago people would instantly call gg as soon as Bulldog got LD.

He just playing like shit now?

ksan

Just a couple months ago people would instantly call gg as soon as Bulldog got LD.

His sylla is still good, but he doesn't even know how to play on a dual lane properly. On top of that, he's just not on the level of the other players in the team with most other heroes.

People figured him out or figured out a way to win in other lanes to negate his ability.

LD got nerfed.

He has no versatility whatsoever. Pretty much call GG if he doesn't get a very select bunch of heroes (I'd even put it at Nature's Prophet).

Drop him like you'd drop Almunia.

Zeth

Lmao - rOtk saying he's looking forward to facing a more skilled opponent in Fnatic - reluctantly translated by AutumnWindz.

Dec

People figured him out or figured out a way to win in other lanes to negate his ability.

LD got nerfed.

He has no versatility whatsoever. Pretty much call GG if he doesn't get a very select bunch of heroes (I'd even put it at Nature's Prophet).

Drop him like you'd drop Almunia.

Big nerf I guess? Haven't really paid attention. Guess it negated that big radiance buff not that long ago?

Big nerf I guess? Haven't really paid attention. Guess it negated that big radiance buff not that long ago?

From my stupid understanding, the fact that the bear is worth 300 gold combined with the fact you can't recall the bear whenever you wanted has meant LD just isn't as ridiculous as he seemed before.

Armlet being fixed also seemed to delay the timing of when LD became effective.

But with that, the fact that teams know Alliance will pick the bear if it's available has probably meant that they've worked out how to get round that or learn to pick a team to punish that pick.

alright Imma try and make sense of one of this tournament. Let's hope the commentators are decent, cos from the bits and pieces I saw of The International (out of curiosity) there was like one. That Australian guy. He was pretty hype.

alright Imma try and make sense of one of this tournament. Let's hope the commentators are decent, cos from the bits and pieces I saw of The International (out of curiosity) there was like one. That Australian guy. He was pretty hype.
One of them is an ex-radio announcer so he has a good voice but he doesn't have a clue. Merlini (the Asian) is alright.

The Australian guy is Tobi.

Dec

You're probably talk about Tobi. Not well liked here I think, but he's a fun caster I think.

I really dislike Ayesee though, which is the main caster for this tournament. Seems like he gets work for his voice and nothing else. Merlini knows a lot about the game though, so it's not all bad.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine

That's TOBI-WAN! He's pretty awesome! But my favourite is an up- and-coming caster called Basskip!

You can learn a lot by watching streams of people like merlini and draskyl, and also from pro tourneys too. The more you get the hang of the game the more fun they are to watch :)

OMG YESSS FNATIC UP NEXT! WOOOO!

yeah he seems dumb but he was a pretty hyphy play-by-play from what I saw, so that's fun. Who would be like the best caster combo?

As for recent big events Draskyl, Bruno, and P-Flax did a really good job. They called the action well, did a great job at explaining what was going on for newer players, and managed to make the downtime amusing.

Dec

yeah he seems dumb but he was a pretty hyphy play-by-play from what I saw, so that's fun. Who would be like the best caster combo?

People dislike Tobi because he has said some dumb shit on stream, but he's entertaining.

My favorite casts are usually Tobi with a player, like H4nni or Sneyking.

That or the guys from the GD Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom