• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
0) practice kicks and combo in -wtf mode
1) pick es
2) Hit 3, kill
3) Kill every time you have 225 mana - Build Urn
4) Hit 6
5) Kill 2 or more heroes every 80s
6) Build any items you want, win game

The main thing is to proactively use your silence to deny tower pushes and guard towers in solo queue and maintain rune control 100% of the time while laning. I get put mid maybe 50% or more as ES (Dunno if it's just people not picking mid because I picked ES, or what). Just LH and harass with pull until 3 for the 75 mana and keep the bottle filled. Make plays with Rune. Kill mid at 6, Kill mid at 6 again, then go kill other lanes and take towers from your urn charges + mana boots.

Mid build: Tangos + 3 gg branches -> Bottle -> Boots / TP -> Urn -> Arcane -> Shivas/Mech/Veil/Force (If Riki/Clock) -> Vlads/Gem/Sheep

ty sir <3

edit: FFS JERRY

Radec

holy shit, fnatic gonna take this!

so good.

also, didn't know you can now bet keys on d2lounge!

Commons
2.9 for 1
5.9 for 2
8.8 for 3
11.8 for 4
Uncommons
3.2 for 1
6.5 for 2
9.8 for 3
13.1 for 4
Rares
4.3 for 1
8.6 for 2
12.9 for 3
17.2 for 4
Keys
5.4 for 1
10.8 for 2
16.2 for 3
21.6 for 4

W1SSY

holy shit, fnatic gonna take this!

so good.

also, didn't know you can now bet keys on d2lounge!

Commons
2.9 for 1
5.9 for 2
8.8 for 3
11.8 for 4
Uncommons
3.2 for 1
6.5 for 2
9.8 for 3
13.1 for 4
Rares
4.3 for 1
8.6 for 2
12.9 for 3
17.2 for 4
Keys
5.4 for 1
10.8 for 2
16.2 for 3
21.6 for 4

They added that in the last week or so. Real glad I put one rare on fnatic.

Kard8p3

So after a 99999999 year hiatus, Travdood is finally continuing his viewer tournament! Come watch my team suck b/c we haven't played in a while! If I'm lucky I'll get to play the only hero I'm good with(Chen)!

twitch.tv/travdood.

cstretten

Hey all :)
Check out the new Nature's Prophet set by Kunkka and :3.

Guardian of the Eternal Seasons by Kunkka and :3

My small part was creating the custom animations for the Bonsai Treant summon.

Bonsaiko the Bonsai-ent

You can see the rest of my workshop here:
Prophet9

If you like it, please vote it up!
Cheers.

Radec

So tomorrow it will be

LGD vs VG
-winner goes to the grand finals
-loser goes to the loser's bracket

Fnatic vs (Loser of LGD vs VG)
-winner goes to the grand finals
-loser 3rd place.

All 3 games ? or Grand finals will be 5 games?

637x358.resizedimage

This looks awesome man.

Quesa

Guardian of the Eternal Seasonsby Kunkka and :3

Bonsaiko the Bonsai-ent

Prophet9

Cheers.

Fucking nice. Definitely voting this up.

shira

No to the treants, theres already way too many.

original, flowers, pumpkins, musroom men, pinetrees, dendrochron

Quesa

Apparently the new meta is that everyoen waits for everyone else to pick their heroes

yep. All pick seems worse than it used to now that ranked has come along. What's weird is that it feels like it's happening more even in unranked.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Guardian of the Eternal Seasons by Kunkka and :3

Bonsaiko the Bonsai-ent

Prophet9

Cheers.

Looks nice, but I must ask, whats the deal with the Ball?

Also, the reference to the patch number feels forced. Plus, its not gonna fit once they put 6.80 out with the update!!1

So Fnatic picks four of my favourite heroes, comes from behind after an absolutely horrendous start and beats the world champions (that nobody likes) when they have historically had trouble coming back from a losing position.

Ya done good, Fnatic.

shira

I feel like no one ever parties together in GAF, solo q solo q solo q solo q solo q solo q
There are some not so nice people in the channel.

All 3 games ? or Grand finals will be 5 games?
iirc it's bo3 with 1 game advantage for the winners bracket winner. A potential (3+3+4=) 10 game day is too much for VG or LGD if they had to fight their way back to win from the losers bracket.

Looks nice, but I must ask, whats the deal with the Ball?

http://youtu.be/z5rIfJXDgps?t=1m59s
Aren't bonsai Japanese, oh well

Shinypogs

Well that was not the desired or expected result. Is it wrong to be disappointed when Alliance decimated their group stage not that long ago, dropping only two maps, only to have some sort of complete flub here? I mean no one is on point all the time and they've been having really wonky results all around lately but I just I guess expected more or something.

Still, I got to see EGM have some good moments which is something. Okay and the games in general from everyone have been pretty decent. I don't know who to root for now though, this is one of those rare times when there was only one team left I had strong opinions on.

Oh and a question, when/how am I supposed to be using nature's guise as treant protector? I have only played him a couple times but each time I tend to forget about the skill altogether or use it poorly.

Radec

Oh and a question, when/how am I supposed to be using nature's guise as treant protector? I have only played him a couple times but each time I tend to forget about the skill altogether or use it poorly.

cast it to you or your ally to make them invisible when they are near a tree. invisibilty goes out if they move away from a tree.

Chris R

So Warlock is a shitload of fun. Ended up with as much GPM as the other Lifestealer, and our Clinkz was like 200 GPM ahead of me lol. Refresher Ags ftw

Chris R

Why are the finals in the middle of the week :( I'll be able to watch the grand finals when I get home from work but nothing else (had other stuff tonight).

shira

Why are the finals in the middle of the week :( I'll be able to watch the grand finals when I get home from work but nothing else (had other stuff tonight).

Some sort of ill-advised CES event. Maybe the rates were cheaper for weekday - I'm sure things will be busy on the weekend in Vegas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom