• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteo

Whats the problem. It already works like that for Io. Why not for NP?

Obviously take, but if I understand this right, couldn't Dark Seer constantly stack the large Radiant camp by vacuuming it onto the rock every minute, SF blinks up there and ults it for 37493748273 souls? Would he keep them forever or will they be lost after the time?

It certanly doenst make sense. If he keeps if forever he is broken. If he doesnt, it would only work in a teamfight and only add a little bit of damage.

Demoli

Whats the problem. It already works like that for Io. Why not for NP?

Wisp's a 12 sec gank, Furion is a permanent TP, and furion itself is weaker than pretty much all wisp combos out there. It also helps that Wisp was hella broken unlike furion ever was/is. Patching in that nerf into furion would hurt an already struggling carachter.

shira

omg this Lina set

Better make it in at the end of the month.
Looks too pipilongstocking for my taste.

637x358.resizedimage

Still waiting on the Korean prostitute Lina.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wonder if there is anything else they are doing during maintenance, or if its just to fix stability.

Also, they added a ton of lines related to error handling for the compendium. Maybe there is going to be a compendium for anther tournament.

The Viridus Claw cosmetic for Void now has a custom Run animation in addition to the other custom animations it had (It has a bunch of custom animations, and they seem to all be to just make his claws move around like fingers)

New sets are already in the drop pool. Old Chests that gave Battle Bonuses now give the 500 minutes ones instead of 3 day ones.

Mace of the Tentacular Timelord has a Kinect Gem in it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How come so many ladies in Dota are barefoot with those goofy toe thongs?

shira

How come so many ladies in Dota are barefoot with those goofy toe thongs?

I'd rather that then the high heeled boots that TA fights in. I guess QOP gets a pass for the succubus thing and blinking, but Lanaya can't run in those boots.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What could you possibly do with earth's stone remnants that fits?

I thought they were dynamic based on earth's cosmetics? Guess not...

No, they don't change with the cosmetics, they are a static model. I guess just different stones.

Also, Phoenix is now set up to have an in game portrait, so maybe it will come out during the next event.

I'd rather that then the high heeled boots that TA fights in. I guess QOP gets a pass for the succubus thing and blinking, but Lanaya can't run in those boots.
I think TA is one of the worst offenders in the game for fan service. High heels. Cleavage armor for no reason. A pretty face and a slightly seductive voice. I think they could have designed her a bit better.

While everyone is waiting for valve to fix their patch -- can someone please tell me the most effective way to deal with slark's ultimate? He seems really broken and in need of a nerf to me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom