• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch reverted.

3nBRfHj.gif

lol what the hell was this all about

But the bads ones I've seen don't do that...they go ham at the wrong times, don't skill properly, don't use the right combos, etc.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/457004364

First ES game in pubs, I semi-play with him with bots. But I only did like 10 mins before quitting.

I'm terrible, but see that score? I did them only with ult and some boulder smashes. I can see how he would brake the game with someone decent with him.

Hmm, I think I'll watch this replay. Honestly, I can't play Sven well for some reason.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I am going to blindly play Earth Spirit, if I don't get the easiest win of my life I am declaring you all lairs.

Can I place a bolder while rolling to GTFO?

BeesEight

Everyone complains about Earth Spirit but in my special place in the trench, it's Nature's Prophet.

Not that he's overpowered like Kaolin just that he's in every damn game. I don't even think he's that successful either. He's just always there. It's nice murdering them when they try to split push as Lycan though. I don't know if they're aware level 3 has detection or if they just don't care.

Can I place a bolder while rolling to GTFO?

Yes. You can also kick while rolling and use items if I'm not mistaken.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You can pull, kick, and magnetize during roll

Hylian7

I just rolled into the enemies instead of kicking a bolder into them. Game is hard guys.

The boulder kick silence has an AoE around it, so you can drop a rock right next to yourself/the enemy and kick it whichever direction and it will silence them. You can go: Drop rock behind them > Pull > Roll > Drop Rock > Kick it

Throw ult in there if you have it.

Vade

1.09 if you are having to bottle crow because they scum picked viper after you scum picked ta before 3 minutes is it better to leave a single charge or use it all?

fiore

Banned
The boulder kick silence has an AoE around it, so you can drop a rock right next to yourself/the enemy and kick it whichever direction and it will silence them. You can go: Drop rock behind them > Pull > Roll > Drop Rock > Kick it

Throw ult in there if you have it.
Actually you don't even have to drop another rock. You can kick the rock you pulled, getting both silence and faster speed with one remnant

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I won the last game (And it was legit easiest game ever), but I didn't actually contribute very much to it. How do I Earth Spirit again?

Hylian7

Another bad Earth Spirit on my team who leaves Weaver to freefarm top with a midas and a Linkens in less than 20 minutes, while contributing nothing to fights with a 2-1-3-1 build...I don't even...

Hylian7

http://dotabuff.com/matches/465395569

I don't get it. How do you be this bad on the most OP hero in the game? Like, he has hit an all new low. He was in the offlane, he didn't even heal up and go ham on that Weaver and Dazzle once he hit 6/7. Close to your tower you could easily do it with a good ulti and silence...

NBtoaster

Earth Spirit isn't that easy to play. You have to hit the rolls and kick in the right directions. And a lot of people underestimate the ult radius.

ElyrionX

Accidentally gave first blood while one of our guys was dc. Because of me, our entire team had stats recorded when that guy abandoned and everyone left at 7 minutes or so. Thanks Volvo.

Oh I lost 25 MMR too. Thanks a bunch, Gaben.

Hey guys!
Technically my first post here.
Zaphk and I just finished a Lycan ultimate and it'll be part of a big pack. Check it out!

And the collection page:

Cheers!

shira

Hey guys!
Zaphk and I just finished a Lycan ultimate and it'll be part of a big pack. Check it out!

And the collection page:

Cheers!

Yeah Zaphk posts here or is that you? IDK
Do you play Lycan? You have to post what it looks like chasing someone down. It ought to be terrifying like the original model is a red ball of whirling dervish.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Playing vs organized people is suffering.
I need some fucking leadership or I have to grind out like 200 team games or sumshit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hey guys!

And the collection page:

Cheers!

Heroes: Beastmaster, Broodmother, Death Prophet, Dragon Knight, Lycan, Nature's Prophet

ClGHxjcWA.gif

M.D

http://dotabuff.com/matches/465534414

Be the only support, people complain about no support
Win game playing support, no one says thanks

I pick Omni as the only support in our team, ward the jungle and always call missing yet the Doom stays in the jungle and dies time after time, then complains there are no wards even tho there are.

Then he goes Radiance way late into the game, because who needs armor against all that physical damage.

I can't get a good Invoker on my team, obviously has to be a troll that goes solo and says Well Played! all the time

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Hey guys!

And the collection page:

Cheers!

sheeet man you gotta make a matching set for lycan's wolves and i will buy that up in an instant mmmmmm mmm licka lick~

Kard8p3

GAF, I've been wanting to expand my list of support heroes, would like to take suggestions.

Generally I play: Chen,Veno,Lich,Crystal,Visage, and Bane.

sixghost

GAF, I've been wanting to expand my list of support heroes, would like to take suggestions.

Generally I play: Chen,Veno,Lich,Crystal,Visage, and Bane.

Try enchantress if you like Chen. She's like Chen that ganks lanes way more often and can transition to late game better.

M.D

http://dotabuff.com/matches/465689048

Own the other team in the lane, Axe makes fun of them but everyone is chasing kills instead of pushing when they have a Drow and Veno even tho I tell them to

Yeah...

That Axe didn't buy a TP the whole freaking game
We had a fight mid where he was just farming top, then came mid after we died and jumped into 3 or 4 of them when they were pushing the tower and died.

Its like people that play hero have something in common -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom