• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Is eye of skadi a legit item on dp? Seems like it would be pretty strong with her ult, unless it doesn't work on her spirits.
She's one of the hardest heroes to escape from in the game to begin with, makes it even more miserable. That, and she can use all of the tank and mana it provides.

Yes!

inkls

She's one of the hardest heroes to escape from in the game to begin with, makes it even more miserable. That, and she can use all of the tank and mana it provides.

Yes!

Cool, shes probably one of my favorite heroes in the game, trying to figure out how I should build her, too bad she gets banned almost 100% in CM and CD

Sibylus

Banned
Cool, shes probably one of my favorite heroes in the game, trying to figure out how I should build her, too bad she gets banned almost 100% in CM and CD
I'd recommend watching some of the games Aui played standing in for Fnatic during the D2L finals event. He built Skadi on DP and wrecked shit.

Kreunt

Banned
So today for the first time in my dota career I had to go mid against a dual lane middle with viper and pudge. I was veno, and harassed them both down pretty far after four minutes, but pudge got a hook off and they destroyed me from there. It was really annoying. What do you do in that case? I asked for a support to come down from lane to gank but none of my team reacted. Trench woes.

Just gotta stay in a safe position and don't get hooked. If they're pushing the tower and you can't safely defend and no one else is coming to help, then you should go elsewhere.

inkls

I'd recommend watching some of the games Aui played standing in for Fnatic during the D2L finals event. He built Skadi on DP and wrecked shit.

Will do, I had downloaded the replay and watched it but hadn't really paid attention to DP apart from teamfights, thanks for the reminder

shira

Is 15mb too big for a gif to post?

alfrednevah.gif

nevah
post the link

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anyone who has GIFs set to autoload on m.neogaf has a deathwish.

Hylian7

I wonder what my percentage would look like if I could filter all of the trash tier games that didn't count due to abandonment... Whatever happened to "These games won't count" valve!

They don't, winrate is a thing Dotabuff implemented and technically valve keeps no "winrate" record other than the number of games you have won and lost obviously.

They don't count for your MMR, both in ranked nad unranked.

shira

Anuxi x Synderen Nightstalker set . . . I can only imagine it will be an angel of the night.

Balls and a feather flock together.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anuxi x Synderen Nightstalker set . . . I can only imagine it will be an angel of the night.

Balls and a feather flock together.
I feel its about a year too late for that, not only is Synderen retiring (I think?), he doesn't seem to be very popular by the community anymore. Plus, him playing ns was a bit of a short stint.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I feel its about a year too late for that, not only is Synderen retiring (I think?), he doesn't seem to be very popular by the community anymore. Plus, him playing ns was a bit of a short stint.

Yea a set for a hero without one, for a person only getting 6k viewers on Twitch is such a terrible idea.

He's retiring pro play... to become a full time caster. He's not leaving the scene at all.

Granted caster sets kind of makes me sick in my stomach.

Tobi Doom and Sheever Tidehunter sets incoming.

shira

He's retiring pro play... to become a full time caster. He's not leaving the scene at all.

Granted caster sets kind of makes me sick in my stomach.

Tobi Doom and Sheever Tidehunter sets incoming.

Yea a set for a hero without one, for a person only getting 6k viewers on Twitch is such a terrible idea.

Meh ixmike has his own set. And it's got to be either Enigma tobi or Drow tobi.

Don't forget USE dead today

volvo said:
US East January 13 (Monday) 12:00 EST 24 Hours

ElyrionX

What build do you use?

Max stun, one early point Greed, max acid then greed.

I go Wand -> Brown Boots -> Medallion -> Blink -> AC. And wards whenever available/needed.

Apparently, buying an early smoke for ganking is also really useful though I have not played enough of him to be confident of not screwing this up so it's not something I have tried yet.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Tails from Smurf uber Trench: 20 seconds into game, enemy pudge spends all his money on couriers, feeds them, gets him self killed, and then abandons.

I just wanted to play! That game had a 5 minute queue :/

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Tails from Smurf uber Trench: 20 seconds into game, enemy pudge spends all his money on couriers, feeds them, gets him self killed, and then abandons.

That would be hilariously aggravating to experience.

shira

You have to random to be able to buy 5 couriers for maximum trollage. Did he forget to glyph and manner pause as farewell toodleoo?

You need to hit 1200 MMR before you start seeing the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom