• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Coco is one of the best couriers! Love it

(bias: a) I got it in a chest last night and b) one of my co-workers made it.)

Tell your co-worker that he/she did a fantastic job! I just bought a frozen version of Coco two days ago. My favorite courier by far.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
The quest continues!

Looks like Valve is forcing a 50% winrate on ES. I feel I'm getting better though. I manage to do some pretty nifty silences now and then but there are also moments where I end up looking quite silly when the stone flies into the opposite direction! I shall persevere!
You should learn how to use your skills first. Are you going mid or solo offlane for the EXP? If you are in a dual lane you come online much slower, god forbid a tri-lane.
Also Disraptor is the bane of my existence. Gonna learn him and carry Naga eventually.

Razzer

Speaking of carry Naga, is the radiance splitpush build the only viable one on her now? I tried going the old diffusal one and didn't do so hot. Though there were other reasons for that mainly.

So U wonder how this Spring Update will work, since it'll probably be next week.

Maybe 1 crate with like 50 items in it? Separate bundles on the store of individual items? 15 new sets?

There's a ton of shippable single items, well more than one crate can hold, and like a dozen or more shippable sets.

Largest cosmetic update we've had since TI3?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
The Spirit of Calm cosmetic is so goddamn cute, I couldn't bring myself to use anything else.

I like the Radiance on the red panda's back though.

BraXzy

Just had an awesome faceless void game.. I messed up a couple chrono's.. mainly because the enemy team had people like Lich and Venomancer so if I messed up and caught my team they usually died from something. But we won and I went 21 - 5 - 9 :D

I'd say it's too cat/panda looking to be a bear.. change the face slightly and it's awesome and suited.

]LC is pretty dependent on your teammates early on.[/B] You need them to focus the one you are dueling. 3-4 duel wins is a good start. Most of the time I use duel when the enemy is about to die. After that, the snowballing starts.

She's ridiculously good at jungling too.

That's what I figured. And yeah, she is honestly the easiest hero I've jungle with... second to NP.

bounchfx

one more day till deadline... it's gonna be close. I hope you guys will like what we have planned. I love seeing everyone's entries, there's some awesome stuff!

Kard8p3

one more day till deadline... it's gonna be close. I hope you guys will like what we have planned. I love seeing everyone's entries, there's some awesome stuff!

Has there been a set date for when the stuff is coming out? Need to know so I can prepare my wallet to be used and abused.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Is that avatar a preview of the Kao set.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So U wonder how this Spring Update will work, since it'll probably be next week.

Maybe 1 crate with like 50 items in it? Separate bundles on the store of individual items? 15 new sets?

There's a ton of shippable single items, well more than one crate can hold, and like a dozen or more shippable sets.

Valve will release 1 crate with 8 items in it, of which there will be a Sven sword, axe axe, omni hammer, abaddon sword, some lina hair, a mythical kotl mount, and some item added the day before the update ships.

elyetis

Isn't it supposed to be a chinese new year event/update ? since it's the 31 january I highly doubt it will be next week.

I hope it will be released with Oracle, since it's apparently a good thing to release a not even 1 year's old hero, which never got into CM and happen to be completly OP.

Just played a Alchemist support game.... it's really as good as people were saying it is.

Not really sure what you're saying here. Never said it was a national crisis situation or something. Just said it's probably a delay due to delay of the update.
Since they're releasing in waves, they probably already have well enough content for the on time patch. I imagine that items submitted within the next week won't be in the first run of the update.

I'm predicting a week from Thursday for the update. Just because it seems like the right day to have it, considering the original deadline.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Best mod: http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/Dota2_RTZ.zip

poVxHhG.jpg

Hylian7

I was just browsing through the workshop stuff for Year of the Horse and I have to say I really love the idea of themed events like this and hope to see more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom