• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbon

Best mod: http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/Dota2_RTZ.zip

poVxHhG.jpg

I will use this forever.

Razzer

http://dotabuff.com/matches/469206320

Sometimes you just get the most satisfying games that make you realize why you play Dota. I haven't actually played storm in a pub before, just a couple of bot matches. So randoming him when I think I was the lower MMR guy in our group was kinda scary. I was with a 4-stack and against a 5-stack, felt very lonely in chat. Luckily, I was against Pudge not TA mid, so I had a fairly easy time in lane, got a kill, a gank or two. Problem was the TA then came to mid and I tried roaming around. I started making mistakes and feeding a bit, and going linken's first meant I didn't have much contribution in fights. Luckily Ember and Rubick were owning.

In the mid game they started winning fights, when Axe got a good call Meepo guaranteed him spins and he was doing tons to us. I just did my best to disable as much as I could and kite whilst doing some damage. Eventually though, when it looked like we might lose and our T4's were exposed, I finished my Sheep (I already had Orchid at that point) and from there I started to really improve. Being able to jump in, orchid timber, sheep TA and vortex Axe whilst constantly zipping around is really cool and I can see why good players are drawn to this hero. Just jumping through people did more damage than I thought it would. We got some good fights off the back of my initiation and some big plays from rubick stealing echo slam etc, and eventually teamwiped them with their T4's exposed. From there I had less than 100 health whilst attacking the ancient.

Incredibly tense, and my debut storm had some growing pains, but I like him with a few items.

shira

But they said no tracking and no guaranteed date, do i contact them or something?

never had a problem with volvo shipping. iirc they is using a USPS affiliate to canada so there is no/very few chance of customs fee. its a little slow but it gets there. you can switch up your order before it is sent in my experience they take 2-3 days to verify your canadia creditcard/paypal - so login and check if it is approved/sent.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Damn shipping from valvestore is so expensive =/

Edit: And no tracking :X

Yeah I ordered the TI3 coffee mug from them and it was like $15 + $5 shipping. Worth it though for my morning jo.

Amazon Prime has spoiled me. I wish I could order everything from them. :/

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why the fuck would anyone max Shrapnel on Sniper? I don't get it.
To kill towers? If you max it first and can get rune control/bottle crow, you can get the t1's very easily and safely. Plus it is a total of 480 AoE damage over time.

Hylian7

To kill towers? If you max it first and can get rune control/bottle crow, you can get the t1's very easily and safely. Plus it is a total of 480 AoE damage over time.

It wasn't a mid sniper and it was in a safelane he was getting heavily bullied in. He wasn't going to be seizing any towers for a while. If only he had some passive that let him get last hits from a safer distance...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It wasn't a mid sniper and it was in a safelane he was getting heavily bullied in. He wasn't going to be seizing any towers for a while. If only he had some passive that let him get last hits from a safer distance...

If only...

Sibylus

Banned
Liquid, you legend. It's almost as if you added 40 years to your life expectancy with one simple act of random kindness.

overly-attached-girlfriend-gif.gif

Not sure what you mean, didn't find anything related to a beta on twitch
Got an email for Steam home streaming, excite.

fiore

Banned
Liquid, you legend. It's almost as if you added 40 years to your life expectancy with one simple act of random kindness.

overly-attached-girlfriend-gif.gif

Got an email for Steam home streaming, excite.

My brother actually met her at a store, pretty funnny

fiore

Banned
Shrapnel is amazing. Maxing range is old build

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've known this knucklehead for like a decade and I smell a fix. Who haxxed his account? Good work on recognizing his preference for the letter Q, BTW.

Ok, I could see how that would come off as suspect. Since the jig is up I'll just come out and admit that having the Jugg and NBA Jam announcers pretty much fulfills my needs in that department (at least until Sam Jackson makes the step up from being HoN trash) and who can pass up the chance to garner favor with the scant female population of GAF? Also I'm pretty sure Bo nearly died last month and I forgot to send a "get well soon" card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom