• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
English stream is on Dailymotion.

Thanks, but oh dear god why.....

gg Dailymotion
33fo03o.png4

M.D

http://dotabuff.com/matches/470150205

What a fucking game lol

we ALMOST won this,but it was just too much.. they simply had way better team fight, and even when they were down we couldn't push fast enough, and if I tp to push a tower they always had someone to tp back and defend.

At one point I tp to Roshan when PA is pushing the bot wave, I tell him to come and get it as it takes me about 10 seconds to kill it, but he only comes after I already kill him and I had to pick it because of the Void and Naga ults and it was then just wasted..

I had to drop my Shadow Blade to get it too >.> and I dropped my Midas way earlier because I didn't have space for it

I wish I knew what I could've done better, maybe get some Necro to push faster. I honestly didn't know what to get, at one point I think I had 12K lol
I was thinking about buying BKB, maybe AC because Sniper was just killing me super fast from range, but I didn't get anything.. I think I stopped paying attention and playing like a robot at a certain point cause the game was going for so long.

I think we could've won it if we had some better team fight, maybe something like a Tidehunter for crowd control.. Rubick had some great spells to steal, but we could've definitely done with someone different than Windrunner

I also don't know why PA stopped making item progress at one point, she bought 2 parts for an MKB but never finished it..
I think Invoker should've gone Refresher instead of Skadi too?

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if someone looks at the game and tells me what I could've done better.

eznark

Banned
You could also add to that the fact it could work like report, a limited number of time per week. Would stop -some- of those complet stomp from dragging too long, but would make it impossible to have a concede in each game, thus those -supposedly frequent- Big comeback would still happen.
That not even speaking of other aspect you could balance, like making a report on someone who started a concede vote, but lost, would hold more power, making it easier to punish someone who would start feeding/insulting if people didn't vote for it like he wanted.

Only thowing ideas, I'm not saying it would be perfect, mostly at first, but I do think with a good amount of work/balancing, just like low prio/mute report, it would improve at least a little the experience, without being as game breaking as people think it would be.
Who was right ?

No, you're right to bring that up. I'm saying it's shit the way it is implemented now and the way I imagine it being implemented (gg's from in-house/competitive games) but there is no reason some better solution couldn't be though of.

Demoli

Personally I'd quite like Furion to get nerfed somewhat. Not sure how truly necessary it is but I'm real tired of his shit myself.

I'll fight you.

I'd love to see Veno, Visage and Pugna get the hammer. I feel cm and timber need tweaks aswell.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I would like to see Veno and Visage nerfed slightly. Getting kind of tired of seeing them either picked or banned in every single competitive game.

G.ZZZ

Bulldog pushing tower with basi turned off. Well played!

Should've called me for top tier viper play, surely.

This [A] strat is so annoying, everyone tanky as shit, DK + Viper with meka , rape towers and win at 20 mins against furi-spec 60+ min strat.

Razzer

CLAIRVOYANCE you'r drunk stop.

Rubick ulti don't work that way anymore.

Now he realizes. Still mid rubick with roaming supports could be great vs Viper. Agh's rush into the Viper ult steal. Don't need blink first cus the ult is so long range haha.

profit

I was playing DP and I just thought of something. Someone should make a cosmetic item that replaces her spirits with bees!

Nymerio

After that disaster of a tri-lane I was expecting the worst but everything turned better than I expected. Great to see alliance do well again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom