• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Close match.
chansub-global-emoticon-8eed21805f6217ce-27x29.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm no pro and I fed a bit at the beginning, but I went basi, treads, mek. I think soul ring is sorta standard for infinite stuns with your ult. Once you have that core you can get some points in greevil and just start going all aura (Drums, AC). I am still a noob with him though.

Thanks.

Atlantis

I'm no pro and I fed a bit at the beginning, but I went basi, treads, mek. I think soul ring is sorta standard for infinite stuns with your ult. Once you have that core you can get some points in greevil and just start going all aura (Drums, AC). I am still a noob with him though.

Medallion is really good.

After trying support Alchemist it's really, really hard to go back to a hero like...Vengeful Spirit. He's absolutely insane.

sixghost

Besides reporting them, is there anything more you can do when someone does stuff like hide your items around the map? This guy picks SF after I immediately random zeus, claims mid, starts calling me an idiot, then repeatedly steals my courier, then drops stuff.

Artanisix

62:54 (48:15) Buttrider - Noblewingz: I DONT UNDERSTAND

things were confused, i thought no runes and he thought runes
fraudulent win

M.D

Just abandoned my first game after 953 games

Last game I played ES support, we had a Veng on our team that went full carry with DK, Sniper and NP on our team. I did what I could but it wasn't enough.

Now I pick Storm mid after I see 2 people pick AA and Silencer, no courier and Silencer goes mid. Fuck this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom