• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't the Dota 2 store have wishlists?

WHO DOES VALVE THINK I AM?

HUH?!

qX2rOfZ.gif

bounchfx

dammit shira, you beat me to it haha! Was gonna wait until I updated all the descriptions but.. yup!

3 sets, each with custom Remnants, 1 HUD, 4 loading screens, and a SFM video showing it all off! Hope you guys like it!!!

It was a ton of fucking work. So relieved to have it out in the wild.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
When do in house games happen? I'd really like to join. I could play a super shitty support or something.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
dammit shira, you beat me to it haha! Was gonna wait until I updated all the descriptions but.. yup!

3 sets, each with custom Remnants, 1 HUD, 4 loading screens, and a SFM video showing it all off! Hope you guys like it!!!

That fucken sick man. Well done!

shira

PS Zephyr.Blitz is looking for a Storm sponsored set and I'm sure their team could use a cute courier. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Looks really, really awesome. Earth Spirit looks baller with that beard.

F!ReW!Re

Bounch, can you stop making those f******* awesome sets.
I vowed not to spend money any more on dota 2.
Damn you!

shira

Bounch, can you stop making those f******* awesome sets.
I vowed not to spend money any more on dota 2.
Damn you!

Same problem. I vowed after the Shagbark HUD that would be it for me. For the most part that is true.

Dotame, superb little video series. Starts out a little slow, but once those eyes get you damn.

http://youtu.be/Kw6ky3S_qF0

Tell me the best and worst heroes in Dota.
There aren't any.
Why?
Because Dota is about cooperation between heroes and teamplay. There are no best or worst heroes only best or worst players.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Storm set is super nice, I'll probably pick up the ES stuff sans without the bracers (and maybe a style option to have no pebbles on ES's face?).
We'll see how bad Icefrog nerfs him.

sephi22

Who's dick do I have to suck to get the new Redmoon items in game?
Holy shit Bounch and friends make the best sets.

That youtube promotional video gave me a nerd boner, and I don't even play these heroes.
That spring HUD is probably the best HUD since the Dragon HUD and the Thunder Spirit HUD.

The Spring event was exactly what was needed to spring (heh) all the item creators into action. Its remarkable that we had very little Asian themed sets before this, and since its been announced, we have had a steady stream of some of the best looking sets ever made.

My wallet's gonna cry later this month. Gonna spend at least $100 on this event.

I really need to get better at playing carry heroes, when I stick to my usual pool of supports I can mostly win games but my record is pretty bad at carrying or mid and anytime I play ranked I'm more likely to pick safely now because I can see my MMR.

Starting to be like HoN all over again

IceMarker

Holy fucking shit I want that.

I was watching the navi games from yesterday and they really just lost Cuz of their picks and stupid mistakes, they played as well as you could when being dominated that one game.

They got this shit.

Razzer

Just had one of the weirdest endings to a match I've ever experienced. We had taken one rax and the lane was pushed to their base in that lane, when a big fight breaks out in their jungle. We go at it for a while until only 2 people from each team are alive, with 1 each being on a sliver of hp. As weaver and centaur fuck about with each other as the only ones standing, the creeps suddenly win it. Noone had noticed on either team that the wave had pushed to the remaining T4 and had been steadily pushing down the tower and ancient during the whole fight. When it suddenly cut to the ancient falling everyone was like wtf! It was pretty funny though as I had been watching the skirmish after I died.

I was watching the navi games from yesterday and they really just lost Cuz of their picks and stupid mistakes, they played as well as you could when being dominated that one game.

They got this shit.

Getting outdrafted is part of the game though. I don't see how your point invalidates or discredits Sigma's win. They won fair and square.

Valve I would buy a $5, no $10, tool that would change the courier to another random one in my inventory every time it went back to the fountain. I have too many.

Demoli

Is there any program other than livestreamer that allows me to watch streams without the godaweful EU lag? Livestreamer doesn't for some reason.

Razzer

i cant understand their accents but if at any time they say "we got outdrafted lol" then i agree with their assessment

From what I could hear they were talking about why the Naga was a bad choice, or rather why it didn't work against that specific lane. They said toward the end they should have just pushed into the lich or done duel lanes in order for naga to farm better.

Artanisix

Omfg all those sets are fuckign SICK dude especially earth spirit because it makes him look like JIRAIYA FROM NARUTO

OTzpHH9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom