• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiore

Banned
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian."

ibq5nkBWnqNjU7.gif

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY

PS:
buttrider just took sliver's sloppy seconds

CY@

How did the sf miss thoses razes uphill

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
dammit shira, you beat me to it haha! Was gonna wait until I updated all the descriptions but.. yup!

3 sets, each with custom Remnants, 1 HUD, 4 loading screens, and a SFM video showing it all off! Hope you guys like it!!!

It was a ton of fucking work. So relieved to have it out in the wild.

Fucking beautiful sets. Nice work to you and the rest of Redmoon.
I love that you used SFM to showcase your sets.

Razzer

#shotsfired on Loda.

Other than ES, i think only Veno, Timber and DK are truly broken. Offlane needs a nerf aswell.

It was Loda? Haha, I stand by what I said though. I agree with you that offlane is quite strong right now, it's so easy for melee heroes like Slark and bristle to gain a lot there compared to how it used to be. As for that trio, they are only ever so slightly too strong if at all. DK is the one who needs most nerfing though. I think an overall offlane nerf would be enough for timber and maybe reduce poison sting damage on veno.

Satch

Banned
It was Loda? Haha, I stand by what I said though. I agree with you that offlane is quite strong right now, it's so easy for melee heroes like Slark and bristle to gain a lot there compared to how it used to be. As for that trio, they are only ever so slightly too strong if at all. DK is the one who needs most nerfing though. I think an overall offlane nerf would be enough for timber and maybe reduce poison sting damage on veno.

yeah Loda just said it in an interview on stream, which is what made me ask

i was perplexed, to say the least

Artanisix

Every player has their own small set of heroes that they REALLY don't like to play against. Loda's just includes Invoker because of his raw utility and high damage throughout the game.

I find Abaddon infuriating and ban him out a lot.

Satch

Banned
sigma vs alliance

Pugna ban? Pugna is ban material now?

his tower damage is pretty great, and he was instrumental in Sigma's defeat of Na'Vi in the second game

he was paired with Venomancer in that match for the pushing power. Alliance is being more thoughtful than Na'Vi was when it came time to draft :p

G.ZZZ

Starladder has really lost a lot of its luster, now even disbanded teams can partecipate in his finals. Starladder disband.

Razzer

The abaddon pick turned out to be really really great for Alliance there. In combination with the mek and pipe they could push even into the veno gyro dk.

Strider

so how is bloodseeker viewed by the more experienced players? In the low-tier games I'm a part of he's pretty much a god.

Actually pretty much any hero with 2 passive abilities usually does extremely well in most of the games I play.

Skab

how does terrorblade's ulti work?

Pretty straight forward. He swaps health percentages with his target, with him always keeping a minimum percentage that gets smaller with level.

Edit: So unless I missed something, based on those TB lines it doesn't look like they're keeping him being AMs brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom