• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

I just need to build BKB more often... Can I use the item after naga has used their ult or do I need to trigger it BEFORE?

Almost carried the team back from the brink (melting AA as Clinkz is a bunch of fun) if it wasn't for naga setting up those easy Kunkka/Elder Titan ults :( Also don't like playing carries since I hate getting focused down/ganked

shira

Sing is playing Metal Gear Rising on his stream, if anyone's interested. (http://www.twitch.tv/sing_sing) Game looks cool.

I'm glad cyborgfrog allows his players to stream whatever they want

Oh man thanks for making this so goood guys!
First Pick ep #7
http://www.twitch.tv/flipsidetactics

Edit: Holy fucking shit
Modelers using Workshop bots for upvotes.
agcEwy4.jpg

Eeeeeee. Dem hats buisness is srs bzns

ViviOggi

Chat made Sing ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ RESTART LEVEL AND CUT THE POSTER and fight the two Grads again lmao

steve can u write one for me i'll copy paste it in the thread

1. Hentai Olympics 2014 Tokyo ; Probably the greatest entry in the series.

2. Girl Monster Penis Adventure 3 ; A fun rpg tied in with some really awesome art.

3. Why Can't My Sister Be My Queen ; What a great story found in this emotional masterpiece about incest.

for you

BeesEight

Scumbag confession of the month:

I don't generally communicate in Dota. I'll use my chat wheel to call missing in my lane and I'll ping if I see enemies coming through wards and whatnot, but I'm not going to get a microphone and fill up the air with inane chatter about my life.

I say this only because I just had a game where our Tinker was bitching at like six minutes in about how the game is over because no one communicates etc. etc. Course, his idea of "communication" is basically to sit around complaining about everyone else (how can X lose their line? Why didn't Y gank?!)

Emphasis on the past tense there.

I'm sure in his mind he's a really good player and contributes 100% to the team and whatnot. I just call him a whiny brat and mute him a few minutes later.

Long story short, pinging, chat wheel and drawing on the map is really neat and fun!

I just need to build BKB more often... Can I use the item after naga has used their ult or do I need to trigger it BEFORE?

Almost carried the team back from the brink (melting AA as Clinkz is a bunch of fun) if it wasn't for naga setting up those easy Kunkka/Elder Titan ults :( Also don't like playing carries since I hate getting focused down/ganked

BKB versus Naga isn't always good, if you BKB she can ult and then it's you against all 5 of them

Had a pretty bad day today, lost 5 ranked games in a row, in my final game just there ended up in a Captain's Mode with some Russians, did an aggressive tri with me as Luna and them playing Visage and Veno and the game went insanely well, finished 13/2/17 and those two deaths shouldn't have happened. First one was just a screw up by me and second happened when we were pushing mid tier 2 and I dc'd. Was a nice game to break my losing streak with though

bounchfx

Edit: Holy fucking shit
Modelers using Workshop bots for upvotes.
agcEwy4.jpg

Eeeeeee. Dem hats buisness is srs bzns

yeah.. not happy about this at all. We heard about it recently and were deciding how we wanted to proceed. Belkun got us some actual proof and shared it with us, and then danidem apparently shared it on the stream. So I guess that's how we're proceeding. Personally I think it's a bit fucked to do, but outside of not participating I'm not in a position to do anything about it.. nor am I even sure if it's possible to prevent.

otherwise, great game gaf-stack! sorry about my gyro, it was literally my second time playing him so I was a little behind in my moves. I had a lot of fun though!

ellen your IO, too much IO. sogood.png

Chris R

Only one more level until ranked mode! Yay.

Going to lose all the way and end up ranked sub 1k! Yay.

Ugh, wasn't paying close attention to bot lane and somehow they allowed Alch to snowball to the point where he had double our SFs net worth at 20 min and 3 more levels. All downhill from there, even with 4 warlock buddies trying to backdoor :(

http://dotabuff.com/matches/474724784

That LD was something special though, 40 min radiance on the bear, and no micro :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Only one more level until ranked mode! Yay.

Going to lose all the way and end up ranked sub 1k! Yay.

Ugh, wasn't paying close attention to bot lane and somehow they allowed Alch to snowball to the point where he had double our SFs net worth at 20 min and 3 more levels. All downhill from there, even with 4 warlock buddies trying to backdoor :(

http://dotabuff.com/matches/474724784

That LD was something special though, 40 min radiance on the bear, and no micro :(

Wow, Jakiro and Medusa kept that Alch fed.
Don't worry, I'll join you in the sub-1k shit tier once I am able to play ranked.

dmshaposv

Sucks to hear about the Workshop fake vote biz. I know many would scoff at "hats", but a lot of artists are invested in it and are making good money off it.

I actually really like that pugna set too. Don't know why they had to force it to get it in the market. Would've eventually made it.

Anyway, Pugna mid is really legit guys. I've always played him as a support but lately due to terrible solo que drafts, we end up having no proper mids or people with mid heroes with no balls to play them mid (im viper/drow/bloodseeker/NS gonna go bot!). So I tried him and a fast Aghs means u go crazy with ur ult in team fights.

So much fun wrecking a carry with decripfy/ulti combo.

ElyrionX

Solo queue has been extremely aggravating for me of late. Almost lost a 5v4 because my teammates wouldn't stop bickering. Of course we had a Sniper on our side who predictably fed the enemy (4-14) so it's virtually a 4v4, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom