• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Dota gets the shaft in the GAF GOTY.

simulation.png
acnl.png

But Dota is the perfect Russia simulator.

Dendoker!

Awwww, I want to see the Fatanvoker.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Dota's about roles and team compatibility - if your team is 5 carries or 5 supports you are fucking your own team by your arbitrary design.

I'm not going through it alphabetically and I'm not counting heroes that I've already played and that I feel like I've got a basic grasp on (which drops me down to 75 now).

Also, at the mmr I'm at 5 carries is totally viable.

shira

Don't give Navi last pick lifestealer.

I'm not going through it alphabetically and I'm not counting heroes that I've already played and that I feel like I've got a basic grasp on (which drops me down to 75 now).

Also, at the mmr I'm at 5 carries is totally viable.
GGWP

Snowdrift

I don't understand why we aren't seeing Earthshaker or KoTL at Starladder. They are pretty good heroes for delaying these push strats.

Strider

hate to bump the same question but I'd love an answer.

Bloodseeker, what's the deal with him? In the low-tier games I'm in he's nothing short of a god each game. He's so easy to use and he just starts destroying once one levels up bloodbath and thirst.

Seriously it's just easy mode for people so he gets picked often.Can anyone help me?

M.D

So GAF, what is your opinion on QW vs QE Invoker? I've been practicing him a lot in bot games and I tried QW for the first time, it felt way better to me.
The regan meant I never had to leave the lane if I wanted to, and I found it to be way more useful for ganks and team fights earlier in the game since a lot of the initiation/AOE spells require Wex.
With Exort it always feels limited to sunstrikes, although you do have way better damage and the spirites are very strong.

Acinixys

hate to bump the same question but I'd love an answer.

Bloodseeker, what's the deal with him? In the low-tier games I'm in he's nothing short of a god each game. He's so easy to use and he just starts destroying once one levels up bloodbath and thirst.

Seriously it's just easy mode for people so he gets picked often.Can anyone help me?

Buy a TP
Dont let yourself get lower than 50% when lane-ing
The second he ults you TP out. He has no stuns so you can almost always escape 1v1

ReRixo

Banned
What a game. Best game in this tournament by far.

Whyyyyyy did they chase XBOCT so vehemently like that?

It seemed like an easy kill, and it would have been gg if they got it, but nobody expected pugna to do sooo much damage through life drain, it was actually insane. Gyro couldn't attack pugna for some reason (decrep?), and was just getting drained the whole time.

kvk1

It seemed like an easy kill, and it would have been gg if they got it, but nobody expected pugna to do sooo much damage through life drain, it was actually insane. Gyro couldn't attack pugna for some reason (decrep?), and was just getting drained the whole time.

Yeah, I suppose hindsight is 20/20.

Dendi was down for over a minute at that point though, and it just seemed like that could've been a possible GG push.

What a game.

ElyrionX

I used to play Dota 1 with a bunch of people some years ago and we stopped playing some time in 2007. Today, a few of them started playing Dota 2 for the first time ever since then and I was spectating. Found it hilarious that they still sent two heroes to mid like the old days. Truly some old school doto lol

kvk1

I think these guys really need to start giving proper interviews; at least in "professional" LAN settings.

The trolling thing has long lost its charm. They all just end up looking/sounding like gauche clowns.

Swig_

I think these guys really need to start giving proper interviews; at least in "professional" LAN settings.

The trolling thing has long lost its charm. They all just end up looking/sounding like gauche clowns.

Agreed. I don't watch player interviews because they make me cringe. It reminds me of the geek crew in junior high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom