• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

sephi22

Here's where it gets tricky. You have to call Ticketmaster to change the ownership with your ID and credit card. This is almost impossible to prove online unless you know the other party extremely well. Like how is Sergei in Russia supposed to know if I actually transferred the ticket ownership to him after he pays me.

Only the USA gets physical tickets. International buyers have to pick them up at Key Arena with government ID and credit card.

He can resell it, but I don't know what way would be best. When I had to sell my TI3 ticket on Ebay, the first seller fell though, and the second tried to scam me out of it and almost got away with it. The person ether stole an ebay/paypal account, or falsely claimed his account to be compromised. In the end, I was able to get Paypal to cover me with Seller Protection, because I had activated the ticket and didn't just trade the Steam Item, and was able to actually mail a copy of the ticket along with just emailing a link to it.

Thanks guys. This is valuable information. I'll let him know

UuG3fH1.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Intresting, in ~1900 games, I have only built Scepter in 115 of them.

That goes for both Euls and Aghanim's too, I have built both the same number of times.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
DK isn't going to Starladder because lanm lost his ID. Use your diplomatic relations to help him out Matt

If only it was just his ID. He also lost $3500 USD in cash, along with several bank cards and what ever else he had in his wallet.

I think he also had 500 Ruble, but thats like $15.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
iwt5Rc8dXqI9g.gif

mlg420nosc0pezheadshots

huehuehuehueuheuhueh

Fevaweva

I doubt its possible, but Ice Frog or someone needs to sort out push strats. Playing against Terrorblade and Nature's Prophet on the same team just isn't fun. Rat Dota is the worst thing about the game.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I doubt its possible, but Ice Frog or someone needs to sort out push strats. Playing against Terrorblade and Nature's Prophet on the same team just isn't fun. Rat Dota is the worst thing about the game.

Two heroes out of 100+ offering a different style of playing the game? Shit get dem pitchforks out!!!! While I agree it sucks to sometimes lose to a rat, that's just a part of dota and one of many strats you gotta cover. The game is called defense of the ancients after all not team deathmatch of the ancients. Dota is as much grand strategy as it is MOBA and if you know they are going to rat with prophet--a storm, batrider, slark, riki, or naga will work wonders and just farm the shit outta him.

TB is just plain OP that has nothing to do with rat dota, he's good at literally everything the game has to offer, not just pushing.

Demoli

It's increadibly easy to deal with Furion split push. The only ones who are truly difficult to deal with are TB's, Naga and Lycan's, TB's and Lycan's for a ridiculous tower damaga and Naga cause she can be pushing towers and not even be there, and even if she is, she can just ult and leave.

Kreunt

Banned
as strong as lycan is, he still has to AFK farm for quite a while, and it's 4v5 while he's doing that.
and his jungling gets slowed down pretty considerably if you just fart in his general direction.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
as strong as lycan is, he still has to AFK farm for quite a while, and it's 4v5 while he's doing that.

8 minutes is awhile? all lycan needs is a vlads to start the steam engine. he's no anti-mage, quite the opposite actually.

6.74 lycan was too good of a jungler considering how beastly his mid-game was, you simply didn't have enough time to respond.
6.75 fixed this.
6.80 lycan is too good of a laner considering how beastly his mid-game is. Yeah, he's still not a great laner, but level 1 howl on the back of two supports gives him enough trilane presence to be a threat and allows him to often score first blood on unsuspecting supports; the base damage + armor buffs were huge for his lane presence as well. This is simply a hero that needs to be balanced with an easily contestable early game considering his cheap core, farm speed, push potential, and built-in steroids that make him a mid-game beast.

I still think howl just needs an across the board nerf, especially by making it worse at level 1 through manacost, or damage, or duration, or a combination of nerfs, he needs to be a slightly shittier laner (without hurting his jungle or taking away from his iconic push potential).

Razzer

Finding out how OP Terrorblade is really bums me out. I was enjoying him a lot when he was first released but I hate playing OP heroes so now I don't wanna pick him lol.

Ultimatum

Banned
lol DT picked bloodseeker gg

Finding out how OP Terrorblade is really bums me out. I was enjoying him a lot when he was first released but I hate playing OP heroes so now I don't wanna pick him lol.

just enjoy the free mmr while it lasts, if you don't people who do will sneak their way into your games, but when he gets nerfed you will have to play with even shittier players

ksan

My main problem is seeing lycan mid, it's plain ridiculous that he doesn't outright lose it horribly every time.

Why do you go from talking about push strats to rat dota?
Even if push strats and split push strats both have the word push in their names, doesn't mean that they are in any way similar.

FACE

Banned

They should make Metamorphosis his ult and make it so his slow scales with lvls, 60% slow on lvl1 is pretty ridiculous.

Oh God, today went All Pick against a five stack mid push strat. All auras, started off with Roshan, and then we lost after 25 minutes.

Took them pretty long since they were bad, but ugh. After that had a game with awful picks and had someone ragequit.

Top Bottom