• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

funny_picdump_665_640_43.jpg

Demoli

10 years since gaf inhouse.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the gaf. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lobby. i watch other reddit lobbies but it is no good. i flame 1.09 in his channel and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old freakinpudge VODs and cry myself to 3k.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Laughed my ass off when Rubick used the stolen Chrono on Void and almost got killed because of that.

Ahahah I did something similar like my first Rubick game ever. Stole Chrono for a fountain dive and accidentally trapped our Lifestealer in the fountain, he almost died

FACE

Banned
Ahahah I did something similar like my first Rubick game ever. Stole Chrono for a fountain dive and accidentally trapped our Lifestealer in the fountain, he almost died

If he died you could've just said you were punishing him for diving.

I guess poor Rubick didn't know that casting Chrono on Void only gives him 1000 ms.

G.ZZZ

10 years since gaf inhouse.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the gaf. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lobby. i watch other reddit lobbies but it is no good. i flame 1.09 in his channel and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old freakinpudge VODs and cry myself to 3k.

Pls no coperino pasterino kapperino cappuccino.

EDIT: i've started to play AD again, i'm at the fruit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Weaver is so hard to kill. I hate that hero.

Aaron

Chinese Dota players are the only ones who love their fans. Make the game as long as possible to give people plenty to watch.

shira

Chinese Dota players are the only ones who love their fans. Make the game as long as possible to give people plenty to watch.

I shudder at the notion if a TI finals were ever China v China.

There should be like Dragon creeps at 90 minutes and Ultralisk creeps at 2 hours or something. People have shit to do.

Aaron

There should be like Dragon creeps at 90 minutes and Ultralisk creeps at 2 hours or something. People have shit to do.
The game should just end suddenly with the text YOU BOTH LOSE.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking at Starladder's standings, I think there is going to be a 3 way tie for 3nd. Rox.Kis is 11-3, and has one more game to play, but that is vs Empire. C9 and Alliance are tied at 11-4, and played all their games. If Rox.Kis wins their game, they will get in no matter what, but if they lose they will have to fight it in a playoff.

There is also a chance Na'vi will be part of this tie if anyone can take a game off of them, but the only teams left to play are Insane, Cleave, The Retry, and Sigma. Actaully, I could see Sigma taking a victory, especially if Insane/Cleave can wear Navi down, since Navi plays 3 games today.

Best part, Empire Vs Rox.Kis is the very last game.

Edit: Insane are a bunch of quitters, didn't even bother to play Navi.

M.D

I got 2 or 3 msgs about action being taken against players I reported about a month ago (although the actual reports were a long time before that since I don't remember reporting anyone for a while), now I get another msg about a report (I reported a bunch of guys yesterday lol)

I honestly don't know how they still haven't taken action against me =p

Sibylus

Banned

Regular melee creeps have 710 HP and 35-39 attack at 2 hours (basically Super Melees at that point). Might as well be Ultralisks!

shira

Regular melee creeps have 710 HP and 35-39 attack at 2 hours (basically Super Melees at that point). Might as well be Ultralisks!

cleave and crit, wave still dead in 1-2 hits, they should gain magic immunity or shit loads of armor - 710 hp is nothing.

If the game goes that long, you damned well earned it.

I hear you, but when both teams are too scared to fight and decide to afk farm, it becomes boring and not interesting, there should be a driving motivation to end the game.

Sibylus

Banned
cleave and crit, wave still dead in 1-2 hits.
If the game goes that long, you damned well earned it.

I hear you, but when both teams are too scared to fight and decide to afk farm, it becomes boring and not interesting, there should be a driving motivation to end the game.
Right, but harder passive creep scaling won't have that effect, I feel. Would have to be from downed buildings.

Short of creating some Sudden Death condition (which is a bad idea) there's no way to ensure that games don't go long because both sides playing passively is always going to be an option.

SamVimes

Honestly think it's playing into EG's hands, Fnatic are just focusing Arteezy so Mason and Universe have almost total free farm.

I especially like how EG has the same amount of towers against a lineup that totally crushes them in the lategame, must be that rtz magic.

Chris R

Laughed my ass off when Rubick used the stolen Chrono on Void and almost got killed because of that.

I forgot that when I had a rubick game yesterday.

Also, grabbig boat sucks because I can never land it even with x marks.

SK's ult though, that made the terrible game fun at least.

Top Bottom