• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

FACE

Banned
can valve please add a PRESS T TO TELEPORT because i swear to god no one in any game i play, even if my team owns, has a fucking tp scroll at any point in the game.

i seriously have to beg people to buy tp scrolls and most of the time they still won't do it.

Just play LoL you casual.

this is sarcasm.

can valve please add a PRESS T TO TELEPORT because i swear to god no one in any game i play, even if my team owns, has a fucking tp scroll at any point in the game.

i seriously have to beg people to buy tp scrolls and most of the time they still won't do it.

Jesus. You are deep in the trench m8, tough luck.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That base sniping was hilarious.

But damn, RTZ is sooo good at farming.

Karakand

is this..a moba? ive legit never heard of it until now

ya it's a moba

doesn't have a traditional 3 lane defend the ancient map doe (for now)

STill better lore than Terrorbad

EVEN HELL HAS A HELL

DC has like a billion characters why do they insist on rehashing the same five or so over and over

hey man star sapphire was recently added

in 2 months there will be an atomic, mecha, and nightmare star sapphire

FACE

Banned
Ayesee honoring the pub spirit present on this game:

g3PKZil.png

Sibylus

Banned
Weaver falling below 25% HP (the threshold for revealing him in Shukuchi by Thirst) got him killed by the dual lane, lol.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
STill better lore than Terrorbad
Tb's lore isn't too bad, it's just written poorly. He stole from sf and other important demons, got imprisoned and was supposed to be tortured, was able to turn the torture into self improvement, then broke out.

Edit: actually, writing it like that, tb a necro have basically the same lore.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I give League a lot of flak but this instant replay shit they have is swag.

Get on it Valve, we need our instant replays at TI4.

sixghost

Also, worst lore in the game is for Magnus.

On Dota Today Greg Kasavin mentioned that Magnus' orignal lore centered around him being trying to find a mate that he wouldn't kill during the act. That's why he has creepy rival lines with some of the female heroes.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Decided to check out LCS on a whim and I was pretty impressed by C9 vs CST. I knew the game had changed but I didn't realize League has split push strats now. C9 totally lost the early game but they still managed to eke out a win through a combination of mind games and good play. I hope we can see this level of strategy and coordination at TI4.

Low Tier
Decided to check out LCS on a whim and I was pretty impressed by C9 vs CST. I knew the game had changed but I didn't realize League has split push strats now. C9 totally lost the early game but they still managed to eke out a win through a combination of mind games and good play. I hope we can see this level of strategy and coordination at TI4.

r u trolling

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Haly pls no trollerino

shira

C9 wasn't playing today. Who the hell is CST?

Top Bottom