• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anno

Na'vi collects another def loss from Sigma. Easy 3-0! Think that means they make it to Kiev with a win over TR tomorrow.

G.ZZZ

RTZ . Still too easy for you.

Twitch caht so dumb. Do u tink you r smert cause u coperino pasterino? Is dis Kappo some kinda God to you godless hethn? Y u heff to do diss chat?

SamVimes

RTZ . Still too easy for you.

Twitch caht so dumb. Do u tink you r smert cause u coperino pasterino? Is dis Kappo some kinda God to you godless hethn? Y u heff to do diss chat?

"kappa this, kappa that" Does it ever stop? When will this stuff stop being HILARIOUS to people? I mean seriously is there no originality left on this world? Are we all just monkey see monkey do? I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of every time I look up a game, or a forum post, anything really I have to scroll past like 50 of these.

Razzer

RTZ swagger fiend, this should be fun.

Edit: Man, Naga plus tinker is gonna be ratty as hell. Though if it goes late supports can't ever be on their own cus tinker can finish up what illusions start.

mfaex

aBjKx3u.png

From http://2p.com/5594497_1/679---680-Evolution-of-the-Mid-Lane-by-scant.htm

rtz SF pretty good.

havokex

dat RTZ gpm......... wonder when Fear comes back if it'll just mess up the team synergy/dynamic. They've been playing really well with Mason

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Guys I was playing SF mid the other day and I got completely shut down by an Alchemist. He kept throwing acid spray and zoning me out.

How would you guys counter a situation like that?

shira

Guys I was playing SF mid the other day and I got completely shut down by an Alchemist. He kept throwing acid spray and zoning me out.

Support gank mid, stack creeps, block wave perfectly and keep wave on your hill, alch has low armor early - kill him

Artanisix

Also consider that you can deny every one of those creeps that he acid sprays, and that you farm faster than him. Clear the wave quickly with razes and force the creeps out of his spray, then go jungle.

Alch mid is pretty obnoxious but you can deal with it just fine if you bottle crow.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Support gank mid, stack creeps, block wave perfectly and keep wave on your hill, alch has low armor early - kill him

Also consider that you can deny every one of those creeps that he acid sprays, and that you farm faster than him. Clear the wave quickly with razes and force the creeps out of his spray, then go jungle.

Alch mid is pretty obnoxious but you can deal with it just fine if you bottle crow.

Ok, thanks for the tips. There were some other factors that prevented some of those solutions, but stacking jungle and blocking the waves are things I should have been doing.

BeesEight

"kappa this, kappa that" Does it ever stop? When will this stuff stop being HILARIOUS to people? I mean seriously is there no originality left on this world? Are we all just monkey see monkey do? I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of every time I look up a game, or a forum post, anything really I have to scroll past like 50 of these.

I'm pretty sure it has stopped being hilarious and is an automatic response for most people like a rat madly pressing at that button for its saccharine droplets whenever the light flashes.

M.D

can valve please add a PRESS T TO TELEPORT because i swear to god no one in any game i play, even if my team owns, has a fucking tp scroll at any point in the game.

i seriously have to beg people to buy tp scrolls and most of the time they still won't do it.

Top Bottom