• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Ketch

anybody know if the commentary tracks from Free to Play are available anywhere online? stuck in a hotel with nothing to watch but the food network.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, the international workshop is really terrible. Guess I shouldn't really be surprised though.

And reddit downvoted me when I implied it would happen. Silly reddit.

Some people are submitting Plush, which I find odd. Valve never asked for Plush, and I'm not sure how they expect them to mass produce something that was made by hand.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Find some DOTA2 fans in China's sweatshops.

Contract them to make Plushes.

Boom, ez.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I might actually try designing a t-shirt for this. Are there certain requirements for it?

Nothing to restrictive. Artwork must be your own (You can likely incorporate valve art though), and you need to submit the design as an unflatened photoshop file

I keep trying different TB strats with bots....

I'd feel disgusted with myself playing this hero in pubs. I refuse to listen anyone who tells me he ain't imba.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I keep trying different TB strats with bots....

I'd feel disgusted with myself playing this hero in pubs. I refuse to listen anyone who tells me he ain't imba.

I feel TB doesn't really do much late game, he has no built in damage mitigation, his bonus damage is flat (Though 1.6 BAT is nice), he creates illusions pretty slowly, and he really don't farm that amazingly. He is really strong in the early to mid game though, so it is very easy to win off early momentum. Apparently Dark Seer and Sand King wreck him in lane. I'm not sure if he is imba or not, but he is a really good pubstomper, I just not convinced he would be super strong in a well coordinated game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
can i buy that mspaint shirt?
Only if you buy a few of these:
cZfKYKg.jpg

I feel TB doesn't really do much late game, he has no built in damage mitigation, he creates illusions pretty slowly, he really don't farm that amazingly. He is really strong in the early to mid game though, so it is very easy to win off early momentum. Apparently Dark Seer and Sand King wreck him. in lane. I'm not sure if he is imba or not, but he is a really good pubstomper, I just not convinced he would be super strong in a well coordinated game.

Sand King has the highest winrate against him in Dotabuff for some reason. Maybe people don't realise that Sunder will cancel epicenter if SK does the before blink combo. Or maybe the cast time is too slow before the ult goes off?

The typical scenario I see is burrowstrike>epicenter>sandstorm to avoid getting sunder'd. Dark Seer has surge which cancels TB most annoying skill early on. 60% slow at lvl 1 lol, who thought this was a good idea.

Strangely, I see more people complaining about Phoenix than TB. Most likely Phoenix is super annoying, even more than TB.

manfestival

demons stream is terrible. house music and the stream is of him working out. also there is an advertisement for a code for some cellular website

I thought this was twitch and not mycams

I think it's time to buff Earth Spirit's ult a bit. I think it's too weak as is. I think adding 50 damage at each level would make the character more useful without returning him to his broken state.

I think it's time to buff Earth Spirit's ult a bit. I think it's too weak as is. I think adding 50 damage at each level would make the character more useful without returning him to his broken state.
Honestly that's the only spell that is still super good in the hands of someone who has no actual earth spirit skills.

It does tons of damage as it is, it's probably the last thing that should get tweaked if you ask me.

Does anyone else get issues where Twitch stream's just don't load? Have been trying for the last 10 minutes to watch the stream on BTS but with no success.

Top Bottom