• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Ayesee honoring the pub spirit present on this game:

g3PKZil.png

That second comma is confusing me...

KLonso

I'm interested to see what Empire do in their last Starladder match. If they're smart, they'll throw. That way Alliance won't make it to the LAN finals because Cloud 9 has tiebreakers over Alliance. Also, they'll be seeded as the #2 EU team (Rox have already beaten Na'vi, so they'll be seeded as #1) and will have the Korean team in their group instead of EG. All I'm hoping is that the general populous won't realize this and I can make some rares.

I'm interested to see what Empire do in their last Starladder match. If they're smart, they'll throw. That way Alliance won't make it to the LAN finals because Cloud 9 has tiebreakers over Alliance. Also, they'll be seeded as the #2 EU team (Rox have already beaten Na'vi, so they'll be seeded as #1) and will have the Korean team in their group instead of EG. All I'm hoping is that the general populous won't realize this and I can make some rares.
While strategic, it's rather unsportsmanlike :(

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Empire should throw for sure if it helps them, Starladder shouldn't really arrange games so things like this can happen.

Boken

Banned
It's very hard to prove someone threw a match. I remember reading about an almost identical scenario happening in a LoL event, it didn't end well.
its not about having a water tight seal, but they need to be able to point at something if they reasonably believe that a team has thrown

G-Unit

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i recovered my user!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I forgot my pass and email was from comcast while I was living in miami, luckily while looking for a way to access hbogo I noticed comcast does not delete ur accounts, hooray1)

manfestival

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅BIG FRIEND_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()

shira

I think if their goal is to win Starladder they take on EG in the qualifier round to get a feel for RTZ's capabilities on LAN. If they win it's all good, if they lose they probably come in 3rd and they will play MVP who is almost guaranteed to be 4th in group B.

It's the same difference.

They have to beat some combination of DK, EG, Navi, C9/Alliance to win anyway, it doesn't matter if they stomp MVP in the roundrobin or the lower bracket elimination.

If their goal is TI4 aegis, they will want as much experience as possible playing the top teams on LAN.
Stomping MVP for winner's bracket advantage is pointless.

Kard8p3

currently in a match where weaver is constantly feeding bc i went mid w/ naga and he got butthurt.

monkey dota best dota lmao.

shira

I like this Gyro set, looks cool:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=246408250

The guy who made the Jester PA made an updated version:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=246370781

Here is how the old one looked:

Really starting to appreciate how much better Anuxi is at really understanding a hero and how they should look - then executing. The Shadow Flame set is nigh perfect.

Anyone can share their cfg? I had to reinstall dota and I forgot how to get the FPS count in the upper right. ;(

Code:
//Arteezy's Autoexec.cfg file
con_enable "1"      //Enables Console
dota_camera_disable_zoom "1"    //Can't zoom camera in
dota_disable_range_finder 0     //Shows spells are within casting range of targeted area/target 
dota_minimap_hero_size 500     //Changes the size of heroes on the minimap
dota_minimap_misclick_time "2"   //Removes delay before allowing input on minimap
dota_health_hurt_decay_time_max "0"  //Fade time on DMG done/received reduced to instant
dota_health_hurt_decay_time_min "0"
dota_health_hurt_delay "0"
dota_pain_decay "0"
dota_pain_factor "0"
dota_pain_multiplier "0"
dota_pain_fade_rate "0"
dota_sf_game_end_delay "0"
[B][I][U]net_graphheight "64" 		//Netgraph settings, net_graph 1 enables in game with console
net_graphinsetbottom "437"
net_graphinsetleft "0"
net_graphinsetright "-83"
net_graphpos "1"
net_graphproportionalfont "0"
net_graphtext "1[/U][/I][/B]
bind "F1" "dota_camera_setpos -2273.898682 1232.745483 982.072876" // Top Rune, Camera Bind
bind "F2" "dota_camera_setpos 3035.773438 -2972.680176 966.072937" // Bot Rune, Camera bind
dota_unit_use_player_color "1"; dota_friendly_color_b "0.8"; dota_friendly_color_g "0.7"; dota_friendly_color_r "0.3"; dota_enemy_color_b "0.4"; dota_enemy_color_g "0.4"; dota_enemy_color_r "0.8";

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've decided that S&Y is core on everyone.
we hon now.

Admiral Bulldog builds this on 90% of his pub games, regardless of hero. Phase, force, SnY. Maybe throw a Eul's in there too.

Renoir

terrorblade moar liek terrorbroken
Dat was some good doto.. All that was need was a sacrifice of jugg N drow as an offerend to the Volvo gods... GG ensued

All jokes a side. TB LEGS must be strong he carried like atlas carries the wurld

Boken

Banned
why were there so many foreign teams in the nexon invitational anyway?

how does that generate interest in korea

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
why were there so many foreign teams in the nexon invitational anyway?

how does that generate interest in korea

Maybe Nexon is hoping if there are a few "Strong" teams in the contests, it will encourage others to try harder, or maybe get people going "I could do better then that!"

today i played a match of dota 1

things i learned

phantom assassin is considered majorly broken and op

timbersaw is a late game carry

oracle is hard to play

zet is broken as fuck

valve has spoiled us so much with the store menu/layout

i was not the worst person on the team despite not being able to figure out what the fuck i was looking at readability is trash

Not buying Skadi and Shivas on Lich?

Dude, do you even roleplay?

shit is core bro http://dotabuff.com/matches/372945848

Man I just fed like a motherfucker for the first time in a looong time. Needless to say, team mates flamed the living shit out of me. Feels bad man. I'll go play some 3DS.

Top Bottom