• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They need to stop letting Kuroky get Mass Serpent Wards.

Edit: 3 times now, like 15 seconds and doesn't cast anther spell.

Retry threw this game so hard.

Well played Na'Vi.

Nice to beat a rival when it looked a bit shakey early game.

Edit: Yeah quality Rubick.

Needed to raise his game against the opposition as well, they're a powerhouse.

elyetis

Meepo was the most bandwagoned hero ever.

3 days after release, no one picked him. Techies might have more staying power because people can atleast deny themselves.

Even in good hands I don't think meepo is that great of a hero.
I'm pretty confident the only reason meepo isn't played much more than it is, is because many people, myself included, are shit when it comes to micro. ( but fnatic vs alliance proved it's still one of the most fun hero to see being played ). That's also why I don't wait Arc Warden, because I know I just won't play it well.
While Techies skills make me think he will be the next hero with kotl and nature prophet, where I don't mind loosing.

I can only imagine Techies to be the new sniper/drow/riki of the 0-3000 mmr, everything good at countering him is pretty much inexistant at that level ( heck even at my 3500-3600mmr ).

But hey, I hope people won't pick Techies so it's will be easier for me to pick him. ^ ^

OKay then, how about people just Quote this and I'll random number generate the victor from the list. :D

Quote to win DAZZURL Shadow flame set or something.
Worth a try ! even if I lost my few try at Dazzle good last week.

Acinixys

"kappa this, kappa that" Does it ever stop? When will this stuff stop being HILARIOUS to people? I mean seriously is there no originality left on this world? Are we all just monkey see monkey do? I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of every time I look up a game, or a forum post, anything really I have to scroll past like 50 of these.

The KPM (Kappa per Minute) in this thread is below 300

Please post Kappa till the quota is met

images
images
images

Ember is most probably not going to get nerfed, or if he is, it'll be a slap on the wrist token nerf. Dude doesn't warrant that right now.

I agree. Hes like Storm, stun/silence and hes a useless melee creep

OKay then, how about people just Quote this and I'll random number generate the victor from the list. :D

Quoting incase this is still a thing

Every 60 seconds, in Africa a full minute pass. We can stop this. Please donate

I live in Africa and can confirm this fact kappa

Wasn't this series free to watch in client? Now it requires a ticket?

Only Dream League is free to watch with no ticket

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
That turnaround wasn't really solely due to Lycan or anything. If anything it was on how amazing of a recovery Dendi accomplished after being shutdown so hard earlier.

SamVimes

Right...

I don't know if this is serious or not.

I'll just go with lies, damned lies and statistics.

Actually i just checked the data again and you're correct, it's not 75% but 66% which is a little lower than navi's 67%.

I don't know how to filter using only the matches in which he was already at navi but i'm guessing it equals out.

ViviOggi

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DAZZLE SET ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I feel like we've gone back in time to 2012.

return of invoker, morphling, naga, lycan, ez

I like all those heroes though, i'll take the ti2/6.80 era over 6.75-6.79 any day. But yeah like others have said this lycan is very different from 2012 lycan--he's laned instead of jungled and he's played as a 5 man deathball pusher in competitive rather than a split pushing rat. Naga is played as a mid over a safe lane carry. It's cool to see heroes come in and out of the meta and how their popular playstyle changes over time.

what an EG stomp. damn son.

return of invoker, morphling, naga, lycan, ez

I like all those heroes though, i'll take the ti2/6.80 era over 6.75-6.79 any day. But yeah like others have said this lycan is very different from 2012 lycan--he's laned instead of jungled and he's played as a 5 man deathball pusher in competitive rather than a split pushing rat. Naga is played as a mid over a safe lane carry. It's cool to see heroes come in and out of the meta and how their popular playstyle changes over time.

yea. It's just funny to see those same old names popping up as a problem again. Different formulas, same shit.

Top Bottom