• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think maybe 15 second cooldown would be better, or maybe make the cooldown flat out pause when you get damaged.

Wok

So whats the best way to piss off a bloodseeker? it seems like I've been seeing alot of them after 8pm est even in ranked all pick and captain mode.

Even seem to only be radiance bloodseeker and my team doesn't understand how thirst works it seems in general.

When I play BS, what pisses me off the most is the teams with lots of stuns. You want to run to a fleeing ennemy and you get stomped one, two, three times in a row and the guy just flees away while BS dies.

xKebob

hqdefault.jpg

Low Tier
i'd give more advice if u actually applied it like i dont even like dota anymore but ud still improve a lot if u took into practice some of the things weve been telling u but w/e i wish someone else streamed on gaf so I could teach them instead

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
i'd give more advice if u actually applied it like i dont even like dota anymore but ud still improve a lot if u took into practice some of the things weve been telling u but w/e i wish someone else streamed on gaf so I could teach them instead

I see the 5k lycan/tb grind killed your spirit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

post-33537-Jim-Carrey-Truman-Show-gif-wha-cIrC.gif

Kard8p3

Man I wish my internet speed wasn't potato.

Hylian7

I actually am trying to apply it. Sure, I still make mistakes. It happens.

I don't know if anyone noticed but I have been raging at teammates a lot less lately. I even apologized for all of that many pages back but no one seemed to notice it. Believe me, I am accepting advice and trying to apply it. I don't know what point you are trying to make.

Edit: Found the post: http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=105237641

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
hylian im too lazy to dig through that gigantic essay to quote him

kirby start streamingkthx
I'll give this shadow play thing a try later tonight, but I think my isp required router can't handle having both twitch and dota upstreams at the same time.

FACE

Banned
Guys, let's talk about how good that RP near T2 bot was. That might've been the moment that decided the game.

Mordeccai

Repost because this got buried while everybody dog piled on hylian.

Is there a way for me to search for pro games on dotabuff with clockwerk in them? Just randomed him, gave him a spin for the second time and totally destroyed my offlane, didn't miss a hook the entire game which was damn satisfying. No other hero I've played has the ability to fuck you from 3k units away out of absolutely nowhere. Wanting to watch some higher skilled players behind the wheel to pick up a little bit more about the hero.

Also I built treads and wand, was able to rush aghs because I got four kills in lane, then went blademail and AC. Smart choices

Top Bottom