• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Einbroch

Banned
mason sux

I'm the better Venne boy.

iby3fBtLwvnWOz.png

Hylian7

mjollnir is too legit i think
Yeah, the range in it now is XBOX HUGE!

A few weeks back I was in a game where I was Alchemist and had one, activated the shield as we broke the base. There was a clusterfuck of a team fight happening, and got an extra kill I wasn's sure how I got.

Looked at the replay and turned out the enemy BH Shuriken'd me from max range and I hit the shield, and the zap killed him.

Razzer

I dunno, I know jack shit and the Naga illusion Radiance thing seems pretty fricken stupid.

As in simply annoying or too powerful?

Edit: Also, how good to people consider team dog to be? They are in an alright position in Dreamleague, but I haven't really seen any of their games.

Einbroch

Banned

Just seems cheesy and annoying and kinda makes it not fun to watch. But I have no idea about it's strength when playing against it. I played one game today with my last game in normals being like November of last year, so I cannot really comment except from a casual spectator's perspective.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

Too strong imo with the song and riptide. Well there are some other heroes that might be as imba like Ember right now, but at least Ember is super fun to watch. Naga is boring and imba.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There are not that many players that can pull off Radiance Naga consistently. RTZ, Loda, and Pajkatt for the west, and for the first two, that's with a really good team backing them up.

H4nni is actually better with Manta Naga (5-1) than Radiance Naga (1-1).

I'm surprised this was even necessary. ELO is a function of your skill with the heroes you decide to play with provided you've played enough games to have an accurate sample size. If you're stuck in a given ELO, it's because that's where you belong. You won't get a higher ELO until you learn to play better.

The exception is if you're not trying or otherwise, experimenting with heroes you're not good at (yet). I know if I played the same 5 heroes I'm best at 100% of the time, my ELO would get pretty high (I have no idea what it is right now; never played ranked). But I'm not going to perma-play a small group of heroes for a long time because I'll get bored. It's a game and I'm playing to have fun, ultimately. I want to win, but I'm not thirsty enough to play like that to do it and I accept that my win/loss record will suffer because of it.

shira

mason said:
Well, like I said before, I've played with all of these guys so it wasn't hard to pick up what was needed in Fear's absence. I just do me while trying to do what I think is in the team's best interest. If I feel like picking up a Midas on Dazzle, I f*cking pick up a Midas on Dazzle. As for working directly with Fear, we've had some brief conversations, but mainly it's just "yeah, do you." Before my time is done with Evil Geniuses, I want to play one game of ultra-ricing -- Anti-Mage, Phantom Lancer, or whatever. F*CK EVERYONE, I'M GONNA BE RICH AS F*CK WHEN THIS GAME IS OVER, WHO CARES IF WE LOSE?

Was that it for Mason?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Seemed like an early GG but I guess EE has been practicing Naga. Good job C9, still, fuck Naga.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Top Bottom