• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Could someone give me a rundown of MMR tiers? like 0-1000 = scrub, 6000 + = legendary and so on.

0-1000: Dirt scum
1001-2000: Copper scum
2001-3500: Peruvians and Russians
3500-4000: Average players
4001-4500: Above average players
4501-5000: Tryhards who aren't actually as good as they think they are
5001-5500: Tryhards who only pick Lycan and TB
5501-6000: Best players/pro players
6000+: Tryhard pro players who only go mid with Naga, Shadowfiend or Invoker and clown around all the time but win anyway because they're just that much better than everyone else
Repost because this got buried while everybody dog piled on hylian.
s

Can't figure out how to do this but you should look up YYF, one of the best offlane solos in the world.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Is there a way for me to search for pro games on dotabuff with clockwerk in them? Just randomed him, gave him a spin for the second time and totally destroyed my offlane, didn't miss a hook the entire game which was damn satisfying. No other hero I've played has the ability to fuck you from 3k units away out of absolutely nowhere. Wanting to watch some higher skilled players behind the wheel to pick up a little bit more about the hero.

Also I built treads and wand, was able to rush aghs because I got four kills in lane, then went blademail and AC. Smart choices
use datdota.com

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

Is there a way for me to search for pro games on dotabuff with clockwerk in them? Just randomed him, gave him a spin for the second time and totally destroyed my offlane, didn't miss a hook the entire game which was damn satisfying. No other hero I've played has the ability to fuck you from 3k units away out of absolutely nowhere. Wanting to watch some higher skilled players behind the wheel to pick up a little bit more about the hero.

Also I built treads and wand, was able to rush aghs because I got four kills in lane, then went blademail and AC. Smart choices

http://www.datdota.com/hero.php?q=Clockwerk

shira

luna again
e5YuU.gif

Ultimatum

Banned
top 3 teams are still navi alliance and dk fuck the haters

c9 are so bad it's like every player has a hero pool worse than bulldong's

rox kis got this fuck that boring c9 draft

G.ZZZ

6000+: Tryhard pro players who only go mid with Naga, Shadowfiend or Invoker and clown around all the time but win anyway because they're just that much better than everyone else

Can't figure out how to do this but you should look up YYF, one of the best offlane solos in the world.

I'm actually 4.3k now and still COPPER SCUM. Tier list is invalid.
I've lost 200 MMR last two weeks after being inactive for months

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm actually 4.3k now and still COPPER SCUM. Tier list is invalid.
I've lost 200 MMR last two weeks after being inactive for months

Inflated MMR confirmed go back to where you belong, copper scum.

Mordeccai

Thanks dota gaf, now off I go to learn the ways of the solo offlane. I already love timber offlane so have some experience but have never really watched a good player post up there, besides Bulldog on natures profit.

fast edit: holy shit already learning, and this strat is so obvious unless you're a scrub like me. Using rocket flare to scout where your enemy has run so you don't have to blind hookshot.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

I'm a casual gamer that always does level 1 Rosh.

What bracket am I in?

KingKong

Id say thats too bad because I wanted to see all the top teams at Starladder but I'm not sure if C9 are really a top team right now (and I'm sick of EE Luna)

patapuf

Id say thats too bad because I wanted to see all the top teams at Starladder but I'm not sure if C9 are really a top team right now (and I'm sick of EE Luna)

I feel C9 is very streaky, they have months where they are dominant and then they cool down a bit.

They've always been good enough to win a tournament but rarely as a big favourite.

Chris R

Can confirm. Already applied for citizenship with Russia and submitted a White House proposal for the secession of Alaska back to Russia.

SamVimes

Pieliedie completely panicked in the draft, he seemed like he went "let's pick as many signature heroes as we can" without any thoughts behind it, Luna pick was awful and they never win when they play a 1 core.

Razzer

Pieliedie completely panicked in the draft, he seemed like he went "let's pick as many signature heroes as we can" without any thoughts behind it, Luna pick was awful and they never win when they play a 1 core.

I honestly don't like him as a drafter. Problem is I don't know who else on the team is good at drafting. Maybe Aui?

Top Bottom