• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

report wisp for feeding

9 of 19 deaths on wisp, take that every time gg

Alliance qualifies to at least another tiebreaker??? Rox have to win that last game.

http://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en
alliance vs c9
t1397055600z1.png

rox vs c9
t1397060100z1.png

Ketch

So whats the best way to piss off a bloodseeker? it seems like I've been seeing alot of them after 8pm est even in ranked all pick and captain mode.

Even seem to only be radiance bloodseeker and my team doesn't understand how thirst works it seems in general.

Is eul's a good counter for his ult?

Also maybe abbadon

inkls

Is eul's a good counter for his ult?

Also maybe abbadon

Eul will onl be useful if you have your team near imo. His ult also outlasts abbadon's ult, the two have low cooldowns so I'd say you can use it consistently against it.

shira

So whats the best way to piss off a bloodseeker? it seems like I've been seeing alot of them after 8pm est even in ranked all pick and captain mode.

Even seem to only be radiance bloodseeker and my team doesn't understand how thirst works it seems in general.

start to run, then sunder him

FACE

Banned

Buy a TP, give him the middle finger.

He'll probably silence you.

BigAT

Potential tiebreaker would indeed be time.

David Gorman ‏@LDdota
If there is a 3-way tie again, team w/ best time rating will be seeded into WB Finals of Double Elim bracket. WB Champs + LB Champs to Kiev.

inkls

Right, thanks for the reminder. Gonna need to pick tb more in AP ranked when I see bs.

Buy a TP, give him the middle finger.

He'll probably silence you.

already do that. Might have been unclear, but I'm wondering more in the context of teamfights or ganking him. Lost way too many games because we let him farm radiance and got stomped by him late game due to his ability to pick off stragglers after team fights.

SamVimes

Likely they just use time rule, which puts Alliance in a good spot.
I saw your message before the edit, you can't escape me.
Maybe it will be score difference, so the stompiest team will win.
New fountain camping meta?

David Gorman ‏@LDdota
If there is a 3-way tie again, team w/ best time rating will be seeded into WB Finals of Double Elim bracket. WB Champs + LB Champs to Kiev.
That blows but you have to be realistic about these things.

shira

David Gorman ‏@LDdota

It will be interesting to see what happens in that 3rd game. I really wish it was c9 vs A for all the marbles.

FACE

Banned
Right, thanks for the reminder. Gonna need to pick tb more in AP ranked when I see bs.

already do that. Might have been unclear, but I'm wondering more in the context of teamfights or ganking him. Lost way too many games because we let him farm radiance and got stomped by him late game due to his ability to pick off stragglers after team fights.

You can also pick Storm and zip away.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

David Gorman ‏@LDdota

Uh, that only makes since if he is talking about the next stage. They play another small Round Robin to seed the Upper/Lower Bracket:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Star_Ladder_Star_Series/Season_9/Finals

edit: Ok, so if they do a 3 way tie, they will play one more set of games, where they set up a mini-bracket. I get it now.

Ketch

Eul will onl be useful if you have your team near imo. His ult also outlasts abbadon's ult, the two have low cooldowns so I'd say you can use it consistently against it.

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe Axe and just destroy him lane? is ghost scepter a good idea? always carry a TP har har. High HP/armor heroes? Maybe dragon knight... high HP/armor and ranged so you don't even have to move to fight if you get ult'd. and if he silences you in dragon form you give no fucks.

inkls

You can also pick Storm and zip away.

Yeah, but I'm not very good with storm and I'm more of a rat dota kind of guy.

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe Axe and just destroy him lane? is ghost scepter a good idea? always carry a TP har har. High HP/armor heroes? Maybe dragon knight... high HP/armor and ranged so you don't even have to move to fight if you get ult'd. and if he silences you in dragon form you give no fucks.

Yeah, I hear Axe is good vs him.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Is Exort the right choice for this game? Seems to me their zoo army is going to get cleaved to pieces in 2 seconds.

Lion is probably best for his mana drain combined with giving her the finger, though it's usually a carry's job to take her out.

i was omniknight so i could throw up my BKB but she was laning with a SVEN and all i had with me was a Chaos Knight. Her and Sven fed like they were at golden corale and then stomped all over the rest of the team. Probably should have picked lion.

Top Bottom