• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Madouu

fnatic execution on the other hand is pretty disappointing at the moment, era attempting to suicide to neutrals for example but fly sticking around to try to heal him just to die afterwards, or trixi going in alone vs 3 heroes.

Bar the stupid 20 minute midas, EE has been playing really well. In some matches, he's been untouchable and yet LD likes to pretend there's some fake drama surrounding him.

Lotto

this is over

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ NAYA-TAYA-NAKATA ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

This copypaste always bugged me cause he doesn't say "NAKATA" at the end, he says "an da ka" which sounds completely different.

GG C9, they played extremely well, that gank mid onto H4nn1 and the reengage with sleep to go back for a return kill was so well done.

Acinixys

This WD set is top notch

Its sitting at the top of the workshop atm but for those of you who havent seen it

Watch this

CB554B60F9043CFF04AE653B754C288C99205CC0

iamblades

Do Bird Gang and 5 in QO not get anything for winning one game?

And the tier 2 teams get $2k per win as well which isn't too bad

^^, also the NSL was top heavy as far as prize pool goes as well. IIRC first place price was 10x second place prize

The cumulative prize pool is actually an idea that has some merit for developing a talent pool from scratch, in that it forces teams to play regular competitive matches.

The issue with the format is the once per week matchup and the tier system. I get the reasoning behind the tier system, again to build a talent pool by making similarly skilled teams play each other, but when the tiers are so small the matchups get repetitive.

IMO They should just have had an 8 team league with 2 matches per week and relegate the bottom 2 each cycle to be replaced with 2 teams from a qualifier tournament. Having the second tier be some completely meaningless side competition takes a lot of the excitement out of it.

Just play a game, I pick Witch Doctor, team picks Invoker, Lone Druid, Wraith King and Doom.

Lone Druid, Wraith King and Doom all want jungle, LD and WK refuse to talk we talk to run one of them safelane but LD goes long so I go to lane thinking I'll be with SK but nope both him and Doom decide to jungle.

4k trench is real

WK 0-11
LD 2-14

Just play a game, I pick Witch Doctor, team picks Invoker, Lone Druid, Wraith King and Doom.

Lone Druid, Wraith King and Doom all want jungle, LD and WK refuse to talk we talk to run one of them safelane but LD goes long so I go to lane thinking I'll be with SK but nope both him and Doom decide to jungle.

4k trench is real

WK 0-11
LD 2-14

Please don't be coy, what was your score darling?

Feels so good to win against Radiance Naga. It was pretty close despite the score, but we did it in the end.

All magic damage team. Zero BKBs. Bristle builds Vanguard instead of Hood.

You did well, but damn Dire had no idea that you can build items that are listed outside of "Recommended Items."

Quesa

Have any of you ever read The Human Stain and can you write a paper comparing the book and film this book fucking sucked I hate it I just wanna watch dota >:\

i jus played a game where just about everyone on the other team had a shadow blade and jsut ratted us out the whole way

this game is stupid

I had a game earlier where the np refused to gank an easy kill mid and then later said of me "great the nyx bought a blink instead of anything useful" then I saved his ass with that blink but we still lost

Satch

Banned
i jus played a game where just about everyone on the other team had a shadow blade and jsut ratted us out the whole way

this game is stupid

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

this game is stupid
Get a gem, mate.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Better carry the gem if your teammates can't.

So why exactly do people hate Mirana atm? Moonlight shadow buff? Just the current meta?

I understand Invoker... Tornado + EMP = nofun.jpg
Smokes are op in shit brackets but it's okay because no one ever uses them.

It's more or less a free smoke every few minutes so when people don't bother paying attention to where the enemy team is they die and blame the invisibility they never paid any attention to.

Also if they're half decent her burst isn't to be laughed at either, but there are plenty of heroes you can say that about.

Because people don't like buying detection.

not really. bh/riki/clinkz/whatever invs hero pickers don't get reported often

i'm not going into detail about why because i already know where this leads and i don't feel like doing our usual routine tonight. people report mirana and invoker pickers. that's where i'm leaving this

Top Bottom