• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

C9 looking great atm. So much farm on Tinker.

Edit: Lol when your gank on a solo CM results in a double kill for the other team you just gotta accept that it's not your game.

aeolist

Banned
uh

i got my thinkgeek polo delivery, i ordered one of the dota logo shirts and one of the tidehunters

they sent me 1 logo and 5 tides D:

shira

EE pocket scum pick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

SamVimes

Ok so now that C9 have this I think we can all agree that we want Fnatic to take Game 2 for that delicious 5-way tie.

I'm conflicted, i want C9 or Fnatic to go to China and if C9 wins at least one can go, if they tie it's like rolling the dice again with two incredibly inconsistent teams.

shira

iblmi3loLZ0i4w.png

lolda

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lol loda
What he is referring to? without any background it just sound like whining.
The person who was casting with Ayesee did quite a few 'bad practice' things in his cast, but I'm not 100% sure who he is talking about.
If you are watching T1 teams pick BS and say that Force Staff is core first because you build it in pubs... Yeah that's not a good look.
LoL is ruining the Korean DOTA scene more than Zephyr ever could. And the SC2 scene too to boot.

I guess people really like that game, though, and you can't fault talented people for following the money.

EDIT: And if Koreans are allowed to travel and stomp non-local B-leagues of white people (WCS America) in SC2, this is fair game
kappa
Revenge of SC2.

The way Season 1 of the KDL was structured for Prize money is absolutely awful, and if they want to foster growth something like the Nexon invitational is far better.

The Korean Dota 2 League uses a Successive Wins system.

Tier 1 Teams will gain ₩5,000,000 per win and an additional ₩1,000,000 for each successive win (up to 6).

lol loda

The person who was casting with Ayesee did quite a few 'bad practice' things in his cast, but I'm not 100% sure who he is talking about.
If you are watching T1 teams pick BS and say that Force Staff is core first because you build it in pubs... Yeah that's not a good look.

Revenge of SC2.

The way Season 1 of the KDL was structured for Prize money is absolutely awful, and if they want to foster growth something like the Nexon invitational is far better.

How is $5k for winning a game bad? Honestly think getting prize money for each win is better than only the winner of the tournament getting any decent money

FACE

Banned
Abaddon + Centaur is a pretty decent combo, Fnatic brutalized a team(can't remember which on) with that last month.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
How is $5k for winning a game bad? Honestly think getting prize money for each win is better than only the winner of the tournament getting any decent money
I agree it could be worse prize distribution (Like say a Ro16, Top 3 payout), but as of now just the top 2 teams get anything per season. Until T1 gets larger it's just stomps.

FemwwbM.png

I agree it could be worse prize distribution (Like say a Ro16, Top 3 payout), but as of now just the top 2 teams get anything per season. Until T1 gets larger it's just stomps.

FemwwbM.png

Do Bird Gang and 5 in QO not get anything for winning one game?

And the tier 2 teams get $2k per win as well which isn't too bad

Top Bottom