• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

manfestival

I live in Chile but i think i'm done trying to solo queue in the south america region, i tried to go mid as a storm spirit but the ancient apparition went mid after i had called mid and basically the whole team called me noob so i said fuck it and i went bot with tusk vs a doom nyx. We got fucking destroyed in lane and things kinda snowballed from there, we lost, i certainly didn't play very well except some minor pickoffs but i never snowballed i think storm has to mid. Also my whole team was fucking bad man seriously.
So yeah i think i'll solo queue in the north american servers from now on.

Do you know how many people are doing the exact same thing as you? Don't let one game discourage you and give yourself a lag disadvantage simply because you feel the local gamers are bad. I play with plenty of people that are bad at this game (minus asians, they seem to be awesome in every game for some reason). I am not gonna shift servers just because there are baddies here. There are baddies everywhere.

alliance and dog are awesome

aeolist

Banned
if alliance hadn't gone for the cheesy heavy push strat against dogma i think they might have won that one too, they played it really well and their lineup lost it for them

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Do you know how many people are doing the exact same thing as you? Don't let one game discourage you and give yourself a lag disadvantage simply because you feel the local gamers are bad. I play with plenty of people that are bad at this game (minus asians, they seem to be awesome in every game for some reason). I am not gonna shift servers just because there are baddies here. There are baddies everywhere.

alliance and dog are awesome

Umm maybe you have a point, actually its not the skill level that bothers me the most its the venomous chat that spews from latin american servers, it actually feels worse than NA servers for some reason.
Actually the lag i get in NA servers doesn't bother me that much only 180 ping but i guess i'll try the SA servers again.

You just don't want a latino playing in NA servers, nice try manfestival or should i say.... thacker! :p

manfestival

Umm maybe you have a point, actually its not the skill level that bothers me the most its the venomous chat that spews from latin american servers, it actually feels worse than NA servers for some reason.
Actually the lag i get in NA servers doesn't bother me that much only 180 ping but i guess i'll try the SA servers again.

You just don't want a latino playing in NA servers, nice try manfestival or should i say.... thacker! :p
Freaking peru strikes again! Lol... fyi im a latino myself.

My body is ready for alliance for na'vi

Razzer

Does anyone know what WR set Dendi is wearing? The small colour scheme change looks really nice, and the portrait is great too.

Top Bottom