• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Aghs should just increase the proc chance of Headshot for Sniper.

Say like, to 60%

Granadier

It's already 100% though...

If you're good.

Well he should probably get some more range on Take Aim then. It's not far enough.

Assasinate should gain True Sight on 25% heroes as well. Aghs upgrades range to 6000.

SamVimes

How did Dendi do anything with a midas on Sniper? I was told by GAF that if you get midas on him you're gonna get killed 20 times

G.ZZZ

Tbh i don't like blink sniper. Just go permabash build (treads, mjoll, mom) + bkb. You don't lose any DPS if an hero is on you, and it's extremely hard to manfight a permastunning sniper. With mjoll you also do lot of AoE damage in the meanwhile. Blink just make it harder to jump on you, but if someone manage to, you can't manfight because you're 2100 gold down in term of damage items.

EDIT: you're also so much worse at pushing without BkB + permabash zzz

sniper aghs changes his appearance to a soldier complete with dogtag and helmet, he now uses submachine guns and grenades and his beard all shaved off and can call a tank to help him.

Granadier

Steve, well done on that MOBA thread.

Going in I thought it would turn into a hatefest of obscenities, but it's actually spurred some good conversation.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I thought you were gonna say Ags Lion ulti, step it up Kirby.

Why would it cause Lion's ult, Lion isn't a Keen, he is a Witch. Do you even Lore?

How about Headshot just causes stasis traps. I mean, it already stuns you forever, so its not that big of a buff, right?

inkls

Steve, well done on that MOBA thread.

Going in I thought it would turn into a hatefest of obscenities, but it's actually spurred some good conversation.

^

Definitely more interesting than I expected. Hope we get more interesting discussions. Really liking it so far.

Smithy C

9ftH8L3.png

I did it, guys. I finally did it. 50% winrate for the first time since I started playing Dota 2.

Hylian7

How about they make Headshot become a flak cannon on hit, and each projectile from that has a chance to Headshot, and flak cannon's again, and can go on forever?

If a player is truly skilled, they will be able to kill someone two towers back by headshotting up the creep wave.

Ketch

So I fucking threw the game HARD. Bought crit when I should have gotten MKB, accidentally wasted cheese while trying to fucking type into the shop interface... and then misclicked leap right into the middle of the enemy base. So dumb. Feels bad.

On the plus side I harassed the shit out of PL in lane and we won early and mid game partly because of it I think. Too bad there's no cure for cancer. FML.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/610451591

Anybody know what the name of the mirana blindfold item is? Is it in the game? and can I buy it off the community market?

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
So I fucking threw the game HARD. Bought crit when I should have gotten MKB, accidentally wasted cheese while trying to fucking type into the shop interface... and then misclicked leap right into the middle of the enemy base. So dumb. Feels bad.

On the plus side I harassed the shit out of PL in lane and we won early and mid game partly because of it I think. Too bad there's no cure for cancer. FML.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/610451591

It happens. I was in an hour long game in IHL back in the HoN days, anbokr and I engaged in carry wars. I used my manta and sent an illusion into the rosh area/river to bait the enemy into engaging. It worked, they jumped right in, only I didn't send an illusion. Then we lost.

Ketch

It happens. I was in an hour long game in IHL back in the HoN days, anbokr and I engaged in carry wars. I used my manta and sent an illusion into the rosh area/river to bait the enemy into engaging. It worked, they jumped right in, only I didn't send an illusion. Then we lost.

give me free coaching lessons and I'll let you be my friend
on steam

Top Bottom