• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

FACE

Banned
Aghs upgrade for Black Hole deals a shitload of damage, if Rubick is able to steal BH that he might just win the fight for Alliance.

Pratfall

I'm still hoping for a focus fire rework that makes it useful. It still feels so lackluster as an ult and WR is my favorite hero. I would love for it help with positioning or something else that is essential to the hero.

aeolist

Banned
I'm still hoping for a focus fire rework that makes it useful. It still feels so lackluster as an ult and WR is my favorite hero. I would love for it help with positioning or something else that is essential to the hero.

maybe have it add a few hundred units range on her attack when activated

Did anyone else just think Rubick being alive meant Enigma couldn't do anything whatsoever.

So, one of the biggest initiators/cc-ers couldn't do diddly squat.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Double Kill first blood, not looking goof for VP.

Fnatic just posted a Meepo set to the workshop, I like it:
637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=249212936

W1SSY

Glad to see Liquid finally picked up Demon. They have been playing a little better with him and hopefully this gives them some time to get everything worked out for a shot out qualifying for TI.

I think there should be an aghanims sceptre upgrade that resets your cooldown timer.

Edit: as in, if you hit the enemy, the enemy's cooldown timer resets.

Top Bottom