• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

FACE

Banned
I love the sound OD's ulti makes.

I've probably said this every time I saw a game with OD, but fuck it, it's a good sound effect.

patapuf

Alliance has had terrible coordination in these team fights, they all keep chasing after different targets 1 by 1.

I think the laning hurt them a lot. Sending both, Morphling and Puck against OD delayed their core items too much. And Alliance had the weaker teamfight lineup to boot.

Satch

Banned
im going to practice tinker on bots until i fall asleep

im gonna make him happen for me

i wont let procarbine be right about tinker

G.ZZZ

Sniper skillset tbh need some reworking. Like, rename Headshot to concussive shot and make it work on towers so you're a bit better in term of pushing, instead of having to rely only on shrapnel. Or buff shrapnel so it's not useless aside from comboes and slow pushing. Dunno. It's not a bad hero by far, but i find it a little unordinate.

EDIT: ayesee is actually cancer. Dude wtf remove overlay.

Conceptor

Is it really so hard for a D2L member to keep a separate twitch chat tab open to see if anything's up with the stream?

We had issues with their 720p stream being barely legible, then they've fried their GPU, and then something like this lol

Ayesee "I must have switched the thing when I switched back to the other thing but anyway it's 2-1"

Madouu

overlay forgotten, again

I don't know about you but every time tralf says "sniff something out" I die a little bit inside.

G.ZZZ

[A] to send Bulldog mid with farming heroes, S4 to offlane with impact heroes, ez TI4. Sylla is still broken as shit as a mid hero.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really, really hope the cooldown for Song of the Siren is increased.

What if they just upped the mana cost per level. Like 100 -> 200 -> 300. Naga doesn't have that much mana, so you could easily stop her from singing with some quick mana burn.

Pratfall

What if they just upped the mana cost per level. Like 100 -> 200 -> 300. Naga doesn't have that much mana, so you could easily stop her from singing with some quick mana burn.

I think this is good, would restrict her riptide/illusion usage for farming (gotta save for ult) while not diminishing her role as a good support.

G.ZZZ

Probably what gonna happen and a change i'd like.

More probably just slightly reduced duration on mirror image.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, my cell phone is creepy. I got a Bluetooth keyboard to use with it because, ended on turning on some Google thing, and now it is telling me where I live and where I work.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guys, my cell phone is creepy. I got a Bluetooth keyboard to use with it because, ended on turning on some Google thing, and now it is telling me where I live and where I work.

Google Now.

Its everything you never wanted Google to know about you, right on your phone.

Jesus christ I hate this game, the enemy Sniper has just been sitting in front of my team's well killing us one by one as we spawn for the last 5 minutes. Fountain camping is just so stupid

Jesus christ I hate this game, the enemy Sniper has just been sitting in front of my team's well killing us one by one as we spawn for the last 5 minutes. Fountain camping is just so stupid

If they are base camping you then that means one of your supports should have a force staff which would ruin Sniper's day. Unless the support(s) never got the cash for it.

Satch

Banned
3 bot games so far, called mid, and somebody else always takes

even bot games have trench tier practices rofl

im gonna make safelane tinker legit

Top Bottom