• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

If they are base camping you then that means one of your supports should have a force staff which would ruin Sniper's day. Unless the support(s) never got the cash for it.

They broke base at 21 minutes, I was the only support didn't have enough cash when they broke base

Score was 15-11 when they broke base game ended 40-15, I went from 4-5-4 to 5-13-4.

Honestly was just so frustrating to sit there waiting to respawn and die over and over again

Spent my last several lives trying to sell all my items to buy a force staff as well

Hylian7

3 bot games so far, called mid, and somebody else always takes

even bot games have trench tier practices rofl

im gonna make safelane tinker legit

You could just do ancients, take mid when the mid leaves (or offlane leaves if you are on dire)

Hylian7

So tomorrow I should get my Dota 2 polo and Brewmaster hoodie.

You all know what that means, not one, but two, Lockless Luckboxes. I'm planning on opening both, and streaming them tomorrow!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So tomorrow I should get my Dota 2 polo and Brewmaster hoodie.

You all know what that means, not one, but two, Lockless Luckboxes. I'm planning on opening both, and streaming them tomorrow!

Good luck with that. You have a 66% chance of getting garbage.

Chris R

I got the Shadow Blade in one of my boxes :D

It sold for $19.

And then I got the LD Ult form and decided to keep it since it wouldn't sell for as much as two unopened boxes would have gotten me :(

Hylian7

Good luck with that. You have a 66% chance of getting garbage.

Why are pepole buying these things for high prices then? I legit do not understand it.

Edit: Does that thing about not getting the same item twice out of chests apply to Lockless Luckboxes too?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Why are pepole buying these things for high prices then? I legit do not understand it.

Edit: Does that thing about not getting the same item twice out of chests apply to Lockless Luckboxes too?

Probably because they want some of the items, or the allure of the possibility to double their money.

I just sold my three for a solid $40.

wearing my shitty wizard polo atm

Satch

Banned
got my polo today, guess I'm going to TI4 in style.

#tidehunterpolonopantsTI4letsdothis

OJI8q.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
got my polo today, guess I'm going to TI4 in style.

#tidehunterpolonopantsTI4letsdothis

What items did you make for ESL anyway? What happens if we don't reach the stretch goal to release them!

I still need a hotel for TI4. I feel like I'm already screwed and all the good rooms are going to be gone ._.

bounchfx

What items did you make for ESL anyway? What happens if we don't reach the stretch goal to release them!

I still need a hotel for TI4. I feel like I'm already screwed and all the good rooms are going to be gone ._.

I made the earthshaker totem, the jagged vision ward (also known as the GoT throne ward, apparently), and the lifestealer set (also has second style for helm). Oroboros did the concepts and the HUD. Andrew animated the ward. I'm really happy with how everything came out even though I know the LS set will probably turn some off. Either way for $10 or whatever compendiums are it's a hell of a deal. I personally love the ward, it's gonna be what I use from now on.

I just got lucky and got my hotel, its like two blocks from the key arena, this was last week though I'm not sure how many are left. Also try Hostels if possible, there's some nice ones in the area but you will be sharing rooms with others. It's super cheap though if they're available.

These $400 plane tickets tho.

Not happy.

shit, I didn't get my plane tickets yet. uRRGH

Also, just opened my lockbox. Got the Nyx dagon! sweet deal. EQUIPT

shira

I made the earthshaker totem, the jagged vision ward (also known as the GoT throne ward, apparently), and the lifestealer set (also has second style for helm). Oroboros did the concepts and the HUD. Andrew animated the ward. I'm really happy with how everything came out even though I know the LS set will probably turn some off. Either way for $10 or whatever compendiums are it's a hell of a deal. I personally love the ward, it's gonna be what I use from now on.
Sounds good!

Any word on Snaggletooth or TI4 RedMoon shirts? Wouldn't mind rocking a Dead Winter Lich (tee/hoodie) with the talisman ribbons

bounchfx

Sounds good!

Any word on Snaggletooth or TI4 RedMoon shirts? Wouldn't mind rocking a Dead Winter Lich (tee/hoodie) with the talisman ribbons

we're really, really, really hoping Snaggle goes in with the China update that's supposedly this month. There haven't really been couriers or wards for a while, and he's past due.. he's at something like 99% rating too, so we have our fingers crossed.

for shirts I'm hoping to print out a bunch of red moon ones but i need to do more research in where I could get a bunch for not a ridiculous price. Anyone know any good websites for this?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I decided I'm just going to give the Hostels a shot. I booked City Hostel Seattle for 4 of the 5 days, and Green Tortoise for Sunday, since City Hostel doesn't have an open room that night.

Bounce, what is this China update? I haven't heard anything about it.

shira

Ok, I decided I'm just going to give the Hostels a shot. I booked City Hostel Seattle for 4 of the 5 days, and Green Tortoise for Sunday, since City Hostel doesn't have an open room that night.

Bounce, what is this China update? I haven't heard anything about it.

Techies

for shirts I'm hoping to print out a bunch of red moon ones but i need to do more research in where I could get a bunch for not a ridiculous price. Anyone know any good websites for this?

No the Valve TI4 shirt contest thingie.
http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements/merchandise

Satch

Banned
You have to have at least five pieces of flair.

i tried e blade and dagon 5 and thats more along the lines of what i want

but the perma sheep thing is what i really want to make happen

i freak myself out about it all the time and i start mashing the wrong keys and mess it up

Hylian7

i tried e blade and dagon 5 and thats more along the lines of what i want

but the perma sheep thing is what i really want to make happen

i freak myself out about it all the time and i start mashing the wrong keys and mess it up

Just gotta practice hitting the keys slowly first, then pick up the speed and you'll get it. Make sure to drag the items to the hotkey slots you're used to.

Top Bottom