• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

You know until now I'd always been scared to play Invoker because of how hard the hero seemed. However this Quas-Wex business is ez gaming. Tornado-EMP is such an idiot proof combo.

Nymerio

Invoker was the hero I played in the first game of dota where I can say I had fun. Was a bot game with a friend we both knew nothing about the game but dialing spells and sunstriking my friend was fun. I haven't played the hero since. I'm too scared of fucking up his spells in a real game :(

Acinixys

You know until now I'd always been scared to play Invoker because of how hard the hero seemed. However this Quas-Wex business is ez gaming. Tornado-EMP is such an idiot proof combo.

Which is why all reasonable people hate Invoker and those who pick him

In other news, Broodmother really is the worst hero in the game again

Had a fairly good player on my team go 1/16/0 with her today. A single sentry 100% destroys her lane. Really hope she gets buffed

Randdalf

What annoys me more is that most people who insta-pick him suddenly believe they are gods and that they are infallible. It doesn't help that his character design and animations make him look like a cocky bastard either.

manfestival

my 3 favorite teams are empire, alliance, and dog. I think I mostly like alliance for akke and loda. Their decisions, items, and play style are something that I feel like I can mimic best (not necessarily to the same extent).

Razzer

my 3 favorite teams are empire, alliance, and dog. I think I mostly like alliance for akke and loda. Their decisions, items, and play style are something that I feel like I can mimic best (not necessarily to the same extent).

y u no appreciate egm???

He da best playmaker.

Fuchsdh

In other news, Broodmother really is the worst hero in the game again

Had a fairly good player on my team go 1/16/0 with her today. A single sentry 100% destroys her lane. Really hope she gets buffed

Yeah I tried playing her recently and was pretty much shut down. Was a lot more effective in WC3.

I was all excited about my final games and breaking out of the pub hoppers into ranked... and then I realize that I need to be level 13 instead of 12. Le sigh. A few more hours to go...

Low Tier
Why are people even bringing up TB going super late vs those kind of heroes he legit just mows down every building and any hero who gets in front of him. Its the same story with Lycan. He builds a gold advantage through all those towre last hits and all the room he has to farm and then just kills everything because his illusions give him more usage out of that farm than most heroes.

Also ember ms nerf and bola stun duration to 1-1-2-3 and the hero will be fine imo

Ketch

I don't think ember needs a nerf. I think he's a lot like storm spirit, if you let him get big he will wreck you. You have to counter him or shut him down. If Storm doesn't need a nerf, ember doesn't either.... Ok, Maybe he needs a slight (get it?) nerf for the very early laning phase... But without flame guard he's super squishy early anyway. Maybe early bolas cost more mana? I don't know. I think he's in a good spot.

FACE

Banned
I don't think ember needs a nerf. I think he's a lot like storm spirit, if you let him get big he will wreck you. You have to counter him or shut him down. If Storm doesn't need a nerf, ember doesn't either.... Ok, Maybe he needs a slight (get it?) nerf for the very early laning phase... But without flame guard he's super squishy early anyway. Maybe early bolas cost more mana? I don't know. I think he's in a good spot.

Most of Storm's damage is magical though, so a BKB counters him really hard.

Pratfall

I'm done playing support for a while I think. I was enjoying making sure we had the tools to win games but I hate just watching us lose over and over again and having no power to change it. Time for some no courier no wards games!!

I'm done playing support for a while I think. I was enjoying making sure we had the tools to win games but I hate just watching us lose over and over again and having no power to change it. Time for some no courier no wards games!!
You can carry and still buy wards and stuff. Sometimes you have to.

Chris R

Enjoy the boost in MMR coming your way!

shira

BlWxxrfCUAAo6JR.png:large

Starting tomorow/early tomrrow/
8AM eurotime/ 3AM EST 12PM PST???

empire vs mvp
alliance vs dk
ig vs rox
eg vs navi
emp vs alliance
dk vs mvp
ig vs eg
navi vs rox

FACE

Banned
Naga picking scum(except Na'Vi, that was a good game) deserves to get wrecked, I hope Empire stomps them on the next two games.

I feel that if u let Ember get a Battlefury and a Daedalus youre already fucked because your team/you failed at ganking him

And Ember usually wrecks in pubs because people are dumb and they don't pick stuns/silences against him.

I feel that they should slightly nerf on SoF and chains, but that's about it. If he gets nerfed into irrelevance I'll be sad :(

Chris R

Oh boy, I might stay up to watch one match since they start at 11 PM :D . Group B is going to be rough, would be nice to see either IG or EG make it out.

Poor MVP. Hope they can at least take a map through that pool.
It's not like the other group would have been better for them.

They're going to get taken to pound town so hard.

ember reckt me and winwood last night. CM probably wasnt the best pick. Jakiro probably would have been more beneficial.
There were a lot of issues in that game. Ember could have been slark and it would had a similar outcome. CM was fine though.

Top Bottom