• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

elyetis

Looking at those draft ( navi / fnatic ) really show us how the next balance patch just can't come fast enough.
My god how boring the qualifier will be if there is no change before them.

shira

iFQK4vBoPjXIV.gif

Cmon hat patch.

Artanisix

Would you like to point out where, exactly, in my post that I said TB is immune to nukes?

All I'm trying to claim is that people tend to exaggerate his HP weakness and the impact/effectiveness of nukers like Lina in a lane against TB at level 1-2 (where he can outright kill you most of the time). But TB can in fact lose games and doesn't have 100% winrate, who knew? Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I don't know why I bother debating with you, your head is so far up your own ass and you do this every time someone disagrees with you.

I assumed as much because stopping TB's early game is basically the only way to stop the hero (hence why Phoenix is so good against).

In none of the games I listed did we "stop TB's early game." He trilanes, we solo offlaned. TB dies to nukes. You can hand-wave it away all you want, but you're delusional if you continue claiming he doesn't have a poor HP pool.

Yes he's op.
Yes he dies to nukes because his HP pool is far from impressive and he isn't a BKB carry.
Stop being a brat and transforming my argument into something else.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I don't know why I bother debating with you, your head is so far up your own ass and you do this every time someone disagrees with you.

Your own language friend. I didn't turn your argument into anything else. I like how you accuse me of this when you're the one putting words in my mouth. I simply responded to you in kind, like attracts like, read THE SECRET BRO.

Sorry that you're used to people immediately acquiescing to your claims/opinions or that I'm not like our poor buddy Thacker in the diablo thread (may he RIP) who gets baited into racial tangents during discussions. Unfortunately there are usually two sides to an argument or debate on most forums or discussion boards. Think we can learn to agree to disagree.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tony's kind of a nickname for Tiny because twitch culture likes replacing vowels with "o".

Doto, Songsong, Dondo, etc.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah he's been jokingly called Tony for a loooong ass time; I know mumblegaf always called him Tony in jest when we first moved over to dota 2 from HoN.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pillow's an old man who is out of touch with current trends. Leave him be.

He only has eyes for Kaci.

Top Bottom