• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

KingKong

Game took so long NaVi just needs to beat iG quicker to be in winners bracket

e: assuming they could just stall vs roxkis since its the last game

Madouu

Lich pick up didn't work out too well at the end, they should've defended their invoker slightly better early on but at the same time they didn't have the heroes for it without sacrificing lycan's farm.

IG aegis steal was pretty big and they played pretty very well overall.

I'm pretty satisfied with all of today's games so far, they've been really entertaining.

Lich pick up didn't work out too well at the end, they should've defended their invoker slightly better early on but at the same time they didn't have the heroes for it without sacrificing lycan's farm.

IG aegis steal was pretty big and they played pretty very well overall.

I'm pretty satisfied with all of today's games so far, they've been really entertaining.

lich got them fast exp top including first blood and a decent mek timing but yeah i think they could've gone with something that would have more lockdown or better at protecting/counter gank mid maybe

The M.O.B

I am not well versed in which commentators are considered good but this girl and guy on Starladder EN are awful. They have no roles. They both are constantly trying to figure out what players will do and they always end up wrong.

Play-by-play announcer and a color commentator, its that simple.

:/

I am not well versed in which commentators are considered good but this girl and guy on Starladder EN are awful. They have no roles. They both are constantly trying to figure out what players will do and they always end up wrong.

The dude is the stats person for BTS, I'm assuming they're trying to give LD and Merlini a break

Sheever solo casts 99% of the time. The other guy is the stats guy who I'm not sure really ever casts.

It makes sense it might be a little awkward at first.

I like their banter between games though.

Randdalf

EG made iG look like MVP Phoenix earlier. I'm hoping for a DK-EG BO5 final, both teams look far better than anyone else here right now.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Guys I'm scared of this Navi draft, and not in a good way :(

EDIT: And I was hoping for funnik on potm and ember on xboct

oh god please swap :<

What changed for Mirana that turned her from never being picked to being a top pick? I've been play her for a while and I haven't seen what they changed to her skill to be such a consistent pick this patch.

What changed for Mirana that turned her from never being picked to being a top pick? I've been play her for a while and I haven't seen what they changed to her skill to be such a consistent pick this patch.
Nothing.

Just a trend.

The star storm change that makes it always hit an alive unit helped, but she just became perceived as good.

Randdalf

I definitely think it started at MLG Columbus with SingSing's amazing Mirana plays.

I think Funnik is incredible, like genuinely one of the best offlaners in the world.

But if he has a pocket Ember as well, makes me think Ember might be a bit too easy to do well with.

Top Bottom