• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

aeolist

Banned
tense game, it looks like na'vi wins if it goes late enough but stopping that push is so hard

it's weird that they haven't muscled down the other tier 2s

Chris R

reddit thread about wisp relocate double click...

I'd like it, played wisp for the first time recently and didn't know that wasn't a thing :(

And then one time I ended up in the trees like a damn level 1 NP laying wards instead of the fountain, unable to move or regent :(

ViviOggi

BUILD THAT WALL
fQh2Gbd.png

Hopefully 6.81 is soon, I tire of the terrorblade and phoenix. Surprisingly little lycans in my AP games, both ranked and unranked. Just played a 50 minute game with me as morph and free farm, tb repeatedly dying on other team, but still able to prevent pushing for like 30 mins. Game was way harder than it should have been.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
TI4 will probably get its own thread I'm not sure this one is big enough to warrant one.

K.Sabot

Yeah but fgc is sort of strange and get weekly threads and stuff. They like to be on the front page to make themselves feel relevant.

We're just more dedicated.

A MOBA weekly thread would be fine if the denominations of Moba gamers didn't hate each other, at least fighting gamers are mostly comfortable with the games around them.

Also I hate calling it MOBA so if it ever does happen call it the ARTS Weekly.

Top Bottom