• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

04/18/2014 VODs

04/15/2014 VODs
04/16/2014 VODs
04/17/2014 VODs

Ty man these are very handy.

Just had an AD game where I was able to get Enchant Totem, Walrus Punch and Aftershock. Needless to say it was a fun game!

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I had the most incredible match as ember spirit, it was me vs an invoker in mid and i destroyed him with sleigh of fists since i maxed it, after that i rotated a lot and got myself with a godlike streak in the first 20 minutes. I died a few times after that since i made some silly mistakes but i absolutely dominated it was really something, i hope they never nerf the hero lol

http://dotabuff.com/matches/616772488

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Hot damn, had to leave in the middle of EG vs Alli game 2, and just caught up. If anyone missed it, click that shit now.

That Universe blink+Vacuum right into burrow+Epicenter was crazy.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm wondering where the heck that one Korean Meepo sent ended up

I'm guessing it will be given out the same way the dark seer set was at some point
Nexon held an online event for "Gombangdae Dosa" Set, which was logging in DOTA 2 with your nexon account at one of the Nexon registered pc cafes in Korea during certain hour (duration was 2 hours) at certain date.
They notified the Korean users that this 'PC Cafe event' will gift a mystery item that has yet to be released in the store.
So people who went to the pc cafe for the event got the set, which turned out to be this DS set.

Geez, I really wonder if I should buy it or not right now. On the one hand, there is only like 100 of them, making them stupid rare. On the other hand, if they do get put out, the value will plummet to like $2. It does say "yet to be released in the store", so maybe it will just be sold normally in a few weeks.

shira

Animated-Flag-Peru.gif

ibpXTehX8GGxNw.png

More interviews

DK iceiceice
http://www.ongamers.com/videos/iceiceice-on-his-group-at-starladder-ix/2300-485/
EMPIRE vanskor
http://www.ongamers.com/videos/vanskor-breaks-down-team-empire-s-loss-to-dk/2300-486/

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
dont worry this sunday they will put up the announcement page for the massive update next week

Why do people key saying sunday, its monday that Valve starts the hype train.

Also, we will get a patch Monday, they have to remove the new Anuxi box because it has an expiration date for some reason.

Why do people key saying sunday, its monday that Valve starts the hype train.

Also, we will get a patch Monday, they have to remove the new Anuxi box because it has an expiration date for some reason.

New bloom day 1 was Jan 26th, a Sunday.

Frostivus day 1 was Dec 10th, a Tuesday.

2012 Frostivus day 1 was Dec 17th, a Monday.

It's all a wash kirby.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
vvY5gDk.png

If this is some hidden meta I'm not aware of, please enlighten me.

Well, she's doing it wrong. She's only going half-retard. As everyone knows, you either go full-retard or go home.

Like so:
iBgc0YIZ5nAjv.png

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
That looks disgusting

Also is it just me or did Vanskor diss Rox.Kis in that interview lol

And Dendi's interview is hilarious. He hates playing Naga so much

Conceptor

(▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ TREANT PROTECTOR (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

Can only save you from getting FB so many times

Trasher

I don't think so, I really feel Fear is better then Mason.

I think it's not that Fear is better than Mason, but it's that EEsama is >>>>>> than both of them.

dat EEsama REVENGE TOUR yesterday was so gudddddd

He completely put the team on his back in game 2.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So Lycan is 0-5 at starladder, teams (DK) finally figuring him out? Those insanely strong (i.e. DS/Axe) aggro tri's are really fucking him up.

Top Bottom