• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

ViviOggi

ibr6NXTaxITed6.gif

This is amazing

Someone should tell ice that if your feet are stinking after 8 hours in socks, there are treatments available.

ice3x best interviewee ever. I hope we get hours of interviews with him up to and including Ti4
And Sheever is the worst interviewer.

do i bet my venge's set on EG or DK
DK has shown no signs of weakness. Whereas, Arteezy is put on tilt frequently enough for it to be a concern. A betting man has to bet on DK if he wants the safest bet.

If I had to bet my Golden Rosh, it would be on DK. But I'll be pulling for Team USA*

BTW Anuxi's chest expires this weekend if you want "Genuine" Shadow Flames.
It will probably end up in the store as non-genuine after the patch.
Is the Venge set in the store yet?

shira

ice3x best interviewee ever. I hope we get hours of interviews with him up to and including Ti4

You crazy son - one of the best sets out there.

EG

BTW Anuxi's chest expires this weekend if you want "Genuine" Shadow Flames.
It will probably end up in the store as non-genuine after the patch.

Zeth

It has to be the multilingual nature of the interviewers. She just seemed really bad at not making it awkward - it threw her off when he said silly things.

edit: Got my Dazolator set already, thanks for the reminder.

Sliver

Geez that second game vs alliance gave rtz antifans the material they needed. Guess you gotta grasp to the mistakes he does make.

Razzer

The MLG crowd was pretty good as I recall. And of course TI always has a good crowd, which should be fantastic this year with more people.

wait till rtz plays like a scrub and goes 0-11 against mushi rofl.

Well I hope he is up to his game unlike Alliance game 2.
Nah, that won't happen unless they sit on RTZ mid. Which might be the best plan.

QUOTE=Satch;108731892]i have mana problems on bristleback what item should i get[/QUOTE]
the mana ring. Clarity's if you need to spam before you finish the ring.

Quesa

first game as pudge -- became everything I hated and instalocked him, called mid, then someone picks sf and calls mid. I let him have it, and I'm pretty sure he was a smurf or longtime player cuz he and I wrecked, but what do you do in that situation? Let em have it if they refuse to give up mid? I had to buy wards and give em to the io to place and picked up arcane and detection for the pl and riki. pudge dual lane is :\

FACE

Banned
first game as pudge -- became everything I hated and instalocked him, called mid, then someone picks sf and calls mid. I let him have it, and I'm pretty sure he was a smurf or longtime player cuz he and I wrecked, but what do you do in that situation? Let em have it if they refuse to give up mid? I had to buy wards and give em to the io to place and picked up arcane and detection for the pl and riki. pudge dual lane is :\

A farmed and well leveled SF is way more useful than a Pudge will ever be.

Razzer

but hooks :(

I mean in general, do you let someone who insists on mid have it even if you're a mid character?

Depends on just how long they insist. If the hero they have is more dependent on mid than yours (pudge can roam for instance) then let them have it. If you need it more, try to reason with them. And if you do that and all you get is cyka, just go somewhere else and do what you can.

Maybe navi shouldn't lose to get in a situation to be eliminated in one game.
i have mana problems on bristleback what item should i get

edit: hurry up and answer me im in a match
You're spamming your quills too much. Use them in a gank early game or defensively, not to get last hits. Mid game it doesn't matter because his stats are awesome.

Top Bottom