• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Step by step guide in how to dismantle eg. Spend the first few minutes shitty on universe ensuring he can't do anything mid game, counter pick rtz so he can't get ahead in those early minutes with the knowledge he's not getting ganked, then rotate and shit on rtz so he never gets up as the mid carry.

It didn't matter what ee did his team had already lost for him.

Why rtz still got midas that late instead of transitioning into something better for mid I won't understand.

/armchairdotaer

Ketch

You are supposed to transition from basi into Medallion, not one or the other. Basi gives you great regen and armour, replacing it at lvl 8 is ideal for optimal mana regen.

I've recently fallen in love with basi, but I've never bought a medallion before ever... what heros is it good on, why would you buy it over a different item? I've been trying a lane support wraith king lately, and I usually go basi into vlads (if my carry is melee)... do you think medallion could replace basi if I'm not going vlads?

I think if a team goes 4-0 against what's considered the most OP hero in CM you have to at least consider if it's really worth it to pick Lycan against team.

Fair enough, I still don't think a team having a 4-0 record vs a hero means you should never pick it, EG probably thought they could make it work. They were wrong.

How about "oh no let's not pick Lycan against DK guys"?

Still no.

I've recently fallen in love with basi, but I've never bought a medallion before ever... what hero's is it good on, why would you buy it over a different item? I've been trying a lane support wraith king lately, and I usually go basi into vlads (if my carry is melee)... do you think medallion could replace basi if I'm not going vlads?
Medallion is good when you need some cheap armor/mana early, you will be ganking, take rosh early, or you do some physical damage. It's good on bristle because of all those reasons.

You'll usually see it on visage or lycan. If you wanna have fun you can do it on dazzle or slardar but it's an uncommon pickup for them.

Make sure to actually use it. Lots of people get it and just sit on it while the active is super good.

Kard8p3

Medallion is good when you need some cheap armor/mana early, you will be ganking, take rosh early, or you do some physical damage. It's good on bristle because of all those reasons.

You'll usually see it on visage or lycan. If you wanna have fun you can do it on dazzle or slardar but it's an uncommon pickup for them.

Make sure to actually use it. Lots of people get it and just sit on it while the active is super good.

Ye, gotta use it to farm.

Demoli

I don't usually play Skeelton king, so I can't tell how effective it is. Maybe Blink is abetter first item? I could see basi into medallion work tbh.

And that Puck vs Sylla lane is deceptively annoying. Puck has insane burst, the window of opportunity will be at level 5 , and even then puck needs to be careful of roots.

As I type this puck solos him.

Satch

Banned
i bought the ticket for this and omg it is so much better to watch this way than on twitch

i do miss the twitch chat though :(

Top Bottom