• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

NTu6vrh.gif

Razzer

Well unlike vs Alliance where he just threw, DK have been shutting him down through good play, though that imprison earlier was pretty awful.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
EE is now the best player on the team. Cloud 9 needs to get rid of these four stand-ins and get their regular line up back

KingKong

feels like a bad draft to me, pretty obvious DK isnt afraid of lycan on radiant, they let them have wisp + tiny and dont know what bane and nyx have done

pompidu

Public match's really are the worst. A dazzle on my team wanted to mid against luna. Fastest ive seen a hero level up to 25 (luna).

KingKong

idk why Merlini said they weren't that outdrafted, seems like a total outdraft to me. Worse early game, mid game and late game AND first picking a lycan radiant when they knew DK won every game against it

mfaex

There was a fake facebook claiming it stood for Dota Kings. To be honest I don't know if it stands for anything. Similar to how LGD isn't some easy acronym.

Ketch

I feel like the current meta (ember, lycan, naga, everybody get midas) is too cheesy for this level of play.

Time for EG to step up there game. They've proven they can do it in the past, they just need to execute now. RTZ needs to start playing like he's not the best player on the amp. He's good, but he's gotta show some respect or they're gonna shit on him.

Demoli

i tried this and liked it more than the basi ring

i could kill easier with it

You are supposed to transition from basi into Medallion, not one or the other. Basi gives you great regen and armour, replacing it at lvl 8 is ideal for optimal mana regen.

Top Bottom