• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Quesa

Hey GAF I made a g doc of all the heroes I wanna learn if ya can feel free to write some tips on specific heroes. I'll be doing this on a smurf which is shameful I know but I wanna do this to learn the heroes and not worry about my win rate (yeah it bothers me).

updated it to make it editable

FACE

Banned
I don't know about Na'Vi not looking that sad, Merlini. Kuro and Puppey looked pretty bummed out when the camera showed them.

shira

iiidR3Pt31Wmp.png

Chump change

Demoli

Yeah. A farm dependent, jungling, solo offlaner with an ez escape mechanism. It is totally a bulldog hero.

Lycan shouldn't be jungled and has a better escape than Sylla. Maybe not played at a Solo offlaner position, but i can definatly see it in a solo x solo safe lane.

I think the time for two "passive" supports might be over when you're up against Team Beef.

It's like having 2 Sol Campbells or 2 Per Mertsackers, you need a Kolo or Koscielny.

My hatred for Kuroky intensifies.

Randdalf

What I always find galling about Chinese teams is that they nearly always have heroes that scale into the lategame. I remember back at MLG where DK were just picking up 3 strong lategame heroes, holding out for the early and mid game and then just overrunning their opponents later on.

Satch

Banned
Hey GAF I made a g doc of all the heroes I wanna learn if ya can feel free to write some tips on specific heroes. I'll be doing this on a smurf which is shameful I know but I wanna do this to learn the heroes and not worry about my win rate (yeah it bothers me).

updated it to make it editable

oop ive been doing this too

i played magnus for the first time yesterday and hes pretty easy with very few item requirements ie arcanes and a blink dagger

you can basically do what u want do what u want with his body after that

Top Bottom