• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Finalow

Eg can still win this.
jen-gif.gif

Shudder, DK's team has almost everything I hate most in Dota; immediate global presence to engage/escape in Io/Morph (~Kotl), crazy regen with Io/double bottle crow, Kotl spam, and ridiculous mitigation with Morph & Overcharge. I'd be so mentally broken within like 5 minutes.

mfaex

This is what we expected when this team was built. Best 1-5 I've ever seen in a team. Better than Navi 2011, better than ehome 2010.

ElyrionX

Tomorrow's schedule is insane. How is that shit fair? The team from the LB could potentially have played a total of six games in an eight hour window. It's such a massive advantage for DK coming from the WB.

I doubt it. I would say that EE's hero pool is much more diverse than Mason's or even Arteezy's

Yea lol, Envy plays Luna, Lycan, Bearman druid, Clinkz, Morphling, Invoker, Mirana, Wreath King, Lifestealer, Doom, Drow, Naga, Razor, Spectre.

EE is one of the most diverse carries around.

Top Bottom