• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

I want someone to come up with a show a la Match of the Day for football where matches from the week/day are put into highlight compilations followed by in depth analysis of important fights etc with graphics, going through each player slowly and stuff. It would be a lot of work but it would be so cool.

I think I could do that, but what software would one need?

G.ZZZ

Losing 60 minutes match where you're the carry with 400 cs but your team has gone mass dagon and you lose the lategame is the worst shit. You lose the strenght to do other games after, so stressfull zzz

I think I got Mirana figured out. Tried her out months back but couldn't get the hang of her, now I'm pretty comfortable using her even if it is just bots. She's actualy harder to use vs bots since her ult becomes more or less useless with no communication and all the arrow dodges.

And I've finally figured out how to farm properly in the mid to late game, and how to stack ancients using HoD(well, I knew how, I just never did it) with Luna.

Chris R

I know why the patch is taking so long. Icefrog can't decide how to nerf Terrorblade.

I'm no TB picker, but when presented the option in a single draft I'll take it, my 265 cs to the other teams 262... Plus, our Huskar went HAM.

But seriously, if you see a low health TB and you are full health on the other team, stay away until the TB is dead... full health sunder targets are JUICY.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
just going to leave this here:

o85LTg5.png

pay attention to the chat channel and the lobby chat

Quesa

just going to leave this here:

o85LTg5.png

pay attention to the chat channel and the lobby chat

what was this scrim for?

also I love that it specifies his dad's dick and not his dad. His dad could have no knowledge of the fucking his dick is getting up to.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
lol has anyone tried pudge with a quelling blade its disgusting! you can really get into places people don't normaly expects hooks from.

Satch

Banned
i have a question how do i do initiation and not die

like for example when i play earthshaker i blink in use my ult and die and then my team cleans up

i dont want to be dead so what should i do to make myself not do that

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

like for example when i play earthshaker i blink in use my ult and die and then my team cleans up

Farm enough for a Ghost Scepter, Force Staff, or Euls, or a Refresher so they all die.

Also your team shouldn't be that far away and if they kill you after you blow your load it's bad for them anyway.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

Get a force staff and use it after you blink but honestly your death is a worthy sacrifice if you team comes out top of team fights, thats the life of the iniator.

Quesa

I usually initiate with fissure, blink to where the most targets are, ulti, then use totem for like 6secs of consecutive stun or something. you can force staff out of there if ya want but if your team can't at least start following up enough to scare the shit out of them you're SOL.

You can also try it backwards if you're feeling lucky and depending on positioning: fissure, walk to best area, ulti, blink/force out. This is usually super risky but it's worked for me some.

I usually Blink in and ult as ES after an engagement has already begun. Is that wrong? I figure as there's no stun involved I'm going to die really fast if I go first.

Depends on whether you can get your counter-initiation off before everyone on your team dies.

Yeah I usually blink in after a few seconds when I've found some enemies clumped up, more often than not I can hang around for a few more seconds at the very least to get off a fissure. At that point I might as well die since I have nothing else to offer.

Razzer

So I'm going through Slark's voice acting for the umpteenth time and he is really fucking creepy. Very under appreciated in the voice acting department I think.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Jesus christ I never want to play against Omni-Ursa ever again. He was Magic Immune 100% of the time. Once he got Blink Dagger there was no chance

Quesa

My 10 game win streak is making me not want to play any games, the pressure is getting to me. Might as well retire now.

alt acct cleared for takeoff

srs tho smurfing is reinvigorating my love for this game. I know its silly to care about w/l but the reason I like using an alt acct is cuz I get to try heroes I've never touched before like pudge and invoker without worrying about looking like an idiot. Like if someone plays pudge and has 1000 games under their belt you expect them to be at least decent but I don't have to give a shit on an alt

alt acct cleared for takeoff

srs tho smurfing is reinvigorating my love for this game. I know its silly to care about w/l but the reason I like using an alt acct is cuz I get to try heroes I've never touched before like pudge and invoker without worrying about looking like an idiot. Like if someone plays pudge and has 1000 games under their belt you expect them to be at least decent but I don't have to give a shit on an alt
Huh. Sounds enticing, and a good way to learn heroes with less pressure. For now I'm fine with tryharding every game and being forced to play hard support so my team doesn't get mauled.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well they're about equal in terms of skill so the confusion is understandable.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Well they're about equal in terms of skill so the confusion is understandable.

YAH BRO WE'RE BOTH FUKKIN DOTA GODS AIN'T WE ARCHIE

dont make me do my best 109 impression and yell at ur shadow shaman haly

Not so subtle slight against bokr.

na bro me n u are like ultra pro terrorblade players, we've mastered the art of metamorphasizing kinda like how n0tail has mastered meepo and how milkman has mastered the art of castration and disgusting metaphors u feel me?

we're both also best support neogaf

Top Bottom