• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

G.ZZZ

I've re-evaluated to think the passive might be better then the heal early game. I don't think the AS from the heal scales...

The IAS and heal both scale, as well as mana cost. Tbh i prefer to max W, then E, then Q. You aren't as mana intensive, and play a bit like a bat early, setting up ganks. Plus, with maxed E after W, you can jungle in the downtime very efficiently. The nuke is abit awkward because ideally you want to use it before duel, but then you expose yourself at too much of a risk. PtA->Blink-> Duel is far safer. I use the Q mostly lategame as a cleanup tool, antipush, or whatever.

The only problem is that if they deathball on your team really early, this hero is useless. In that case, QW may be better, but you remain a pretty poor hero, and i prefer building heroes on their strenght, in this case getting a fast blink and go gank lanes. This is playing lane, but being able to fall back on the jungle, just like bat (tbh this hero jungling sucks now, unless you get a support stacking medium camps or somehting). You really don't do much in lane either, but at least you got a stun remover/heal and decent base damage for csing

The only way i see Q useful early is if you go mid and bottle crow, in which case Q is ur farming skill and you go like 4-1-1-1. But again, then you need to rack up kills with a worse setup (not max W and E for max damage during duel) that may be harder.

If OO were significantly mana cheaper, you could see the hero mid more consistently, but it still clash a bit with the rest of your skillset. Tbh, i would change OO this way:

The archers of Stonehall are ready at Tresdin's command, reinforcing the morale of your allies.

Turns the enemies numbers against them, dealing damage over an area after a short amount of time, and giving movement speed bonus to allied heroes near you. Deals bonus damage to illusions and summoned units as a percent of their current health.

Radius: 315->330 (damage AoE)
Damage: 50/100/150/200 +14/16/18/20 damage per unit
Summoned Unit Bonus Damage: 25% of unit's current hp
Range: 1000->1250
Movement Speed Bonus to allied heroes: 6/8/10/12% (lasts 5 seconds, 500 AoE near you)
Delay: 1.5 seconds

This way it would work sorta like torrent, give it a delay and get some more radius and cast range in exchange. Get some more supportive utility too by being able to give your allies some bonus MS.

Karakand

"That's why I tweeted that DK was gonna get 2nd place. Yes its BM and Rude but so what? I know in sports manga..."

dwvi.png

#dead

I also liked, "At MLG, Bone-chan didn't get his Visa, fucking Marco Fernadez, and other shit."

Sibylus

Banned
Utility is defo mana expensive on LC, but Tread Switching + Wand basically obviates the need for mid and a bottle (Level 7 on Int Treads + Wand: 574 mana + 1.78 regen; Level 11 same: 689 mana + 2.13 regen). She's not nearly as mana hungry as she looks at first glance.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Please, we need a rule that makes empty hype bannable.

I can't take it...

Artanisix

pattch notes :

dkywrat magr now had 70 base intrlect
trpll watlord roboto form addido
tusker Is throw the sbleball
phonix is noe a catarapillor
jiglypuff addef to cm
shadoe frned sremkaed to have legs lkke ragnarod
terrror vlads is no from hell now

pattch notes :

dkywrat magr now had 70 base intrlect
trpll watlord roboto form addido
tusker Is throw the sbleball
phonix is noe a catarapillor
jiglypuff addef to cm
shadoe frned sremkaed to have legs lkke ragnarod
terrror vlads is no from hell now
Look, ESL can excuse a lot of things, but it's not an excuse for writing in broken shorthand internet jive. There are minimum standards here.
watch out hes on the hunt

So I have issues counterpicking versus certain heroes, I'm not that good yet at knowing what heroes counter what. For now, what counters Viper mid? And what counters Axe, especially early game. Having tons of trouble with those 2.

Manus

So I have issues counterpicking versus certain heroes, I'm not that good yet at knowing what heroes counter what. For now, what counters Viper mid? And what counters Axe, especially early game. Having tons of trouble with those 2.

I like to counter pick Viper with Bloodseeker. He can sit in lane all day and take abuse from Viper and not have to leave lane...and if you do need to leave lane just hop in the jungle for some health.

Renoir

wtf... have you ever lost a game because of a girl playing??
i mean she wasnt bad. she played her part (TB). But everyone else got taken over by OH SHIT there is a vagina behind that TB and everyone else forgot how to fkn play.. extremly frustrating.

Boken

Banned
i mean she wasnt bad. she played her part (TB). But everyone else got taken over by OH SHIT there is a vagina behind that TB and everyone else forgot how to fkn play.. extremly frustrating.

ddid she have a nice voice
did u get her number

Satch

Banned

a necrophos did that to me once

he followed me around the whole game and did nothing else, it was a mess

Artanisix

You don't really get to counter Viper one on one... Any rotation ruins him though. Also if you can just survive and bottle crow with heroes like Ember or Magnus, you'll whoop him mid game.

Tinker beats him.

If you wanna go a little unconventional, silencer will wreck him (he has no spells so he will always take max shit off yours), lion can beat him (super under rated mid), kotl can beat him.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

nothing
try broodmother
UrDZj4i.gif

Renoir

a necrophos did that to me once

he followed me around the whole game and did nothing else, it was a mess

the zeus was spanish and doing this "mida, mida me love women" as if hes zeus being closer to TB would make her hear what hes saying any better.

Gofu

Banned
How to beat Viper in any lane: a guide by gofu

pick pugna

say VIPER UR MY PET REMEMBER?????
viper rejoins your team
lose 6v4 because you have viper nad pugna

viper loses!

Blinding Light? Mana Leak? Mana Drain? Stacked Hex and Earth Spike?

mana leak: lol. like that's gonna do anything outside of a teamfight
blinding light: same as manaleak
mana drain: ok, but if you max mana drain, the stun lasts 1 second and deals 60 dmg. viper can just run away
earth spike: if you max the stun, the mana drain does nothing

Top Bottom