• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Rox.Kis you fucking suck so hard if you actually throw this

What the hell are you talking about? Link pls vod?

A few games ago he left his bottle on the ground to bottle crow while he went to gank and one of the opposing players just walked up and took it.

Same thing happened this game against Rox.Kis. I can't remember which game it was.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The TI4 compendium is like genuinely late at this point. The idea of no major patch for another month is pretty fucked.

KingKong

Sooo mmc just won game 1 vs fnatic...No idea where this team came from, but so far they've gone 1:1 with MYM and Empire and beaten PR

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Once again I am completely indifferent to the status of an impending patch. You continue your freakout tho gaf.

Hylian7

57B74n2.png

rip Satch first casualty of 6.81 hype
What happened to Watch?

Artanisix

Yea, Pit Lord has been up for awhile as well. He's even in the API and everything, probably the furthest we've had a hero since LC, and maybe even more finished than she was at release.

Just some stuff like a Spleen costume and more custom game mode stuff that is interesting, and some balance changes like Tusk snowball launch, Treant guise grace period and Shadow Demon's purge having charges which are new and something to at least discuss. The skill stuff is especially curious given that a balance change needs to happen soon, and the private beta (where balance changes are tested), has been on fire the last few weeks.

Basically, strings don't mean an update is imminent this week, but given other things it seems likely one is happening soon, maybe not this week, but probably before the end of May.

what the hell you didnt post about this stuff

what else are you hiding from me

Hylian7

Yea, Pit Lord has been up for awhile as well. He's even in the API and everything, probably the furthest we've had a hero since LC, and maybe even more finished than she was at release.

Just some stuff like a Spleen costume and more custom game mode stuff that is interesting, and some balance changes like Tusk snowball launch, Treant guise grace period and Shadow Demon's purge having charges which are new and something to at least discuss. The skill stuff is especially curious given that a balance change needs to happen soon, and the private beta (where balance changes are tested), has been on fire the last few weeks.

Basically, strings don't mean an update is imminent this week, but given other things it seems likely one is happening soon, maybe not this week, but probably before the end of May.
ANY EARTH SPIRIT STUFF?! TELL ME THERE IS EARTH SPIRIT STUFF!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hey, Bounch/Redmoon made the ESL items viewable on the workshop now, that nice:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252287150

How Soon Bounch, how soon? Also, since you totally have full control over that Battle Bonus, plz make it minute base.

Also, nice job working the ESL logo into the Life Stealer Helm, didn't even notice it at first. Will there also be a loading screen for that set, or just that one ESL Loading screen?

Sigma disbanded, VP to follow, big hit to DreamLeague especially, since their compact format was reliant on the best of the best to compete
https://twitter.com/SkimGaming/status/459017631086174208
Also, not only did Sigma disband, VP is going to do so also. I'm guessing they didn't get invited to the qualifiers and rage quited or something?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Fnatic being absolutely destroyed by MMC...these guys go from beating tier 1 teams to being destroyed by complete unknowns

They seem to be an up and coming team, they've picked up some solid wins over Power Rangers and Empire.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Can someone clarify why radiant < dire for lycan? I have my theories but I get the feeling I'm wrong.

It's easier to take roshan on dire and Lycan is so strong partially because of his ability to take early roshan. I'd almost call him reliant on it. That's what gives him a nice early gold/xp advantage (also applies to his team but to a lesser extent) and start rolling down your towers. The aegis is also a free tower suicide pass. Not to mention securing a 10 min rosh (the most difficult one) USUALLY means you get the 20 and 30 min for free.

Demoli

these graves/Disruptions on Rox.Kis are winning them everysingle team fight and ayasee says it's the ember. Even mirana is doing more damage.

Top Bottom