• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

honestly, whiffing Ravage has to be the most embarassing ults to miss. It's radius is so large, there's rarely an excuse.

yx2l.jpg
, nerd

AMERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICA.

Edit: Americans pretend they can pronounce words shocker.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
honestly, whiffing Ravage has to be the most embarassing ults to miss. It's radius is so large, there's rarely an excuse.

Ravage is the source of much shame

One time I was on Rubick and I stole a spell from Tide during a teamfight. Not being familiar with Tide since I never played him before, I thought I had stolen Ravage. They were on the retreat and so I blinked into the middle of them and used.... Anchor Smash

I didn't hear the end of that for a while.

Ravage is the source of much shame

One time I was on Rubick and I stole a spell from Tide during a teamfight. Not being familiar with Tide since I never played him before, I thought I had stolen Ravage. They were on the retreat and so I blinked into the middle of them and used.... Anchor Smash

I didn't hear the end of that for a while.

<3

these things happen with Rubick.

Razzer

When you're talking about a cat?

Edit: tried my best to bring some kultur to this thread.

have fun with your tomayto and your made up aluminum. You palestinians.

This one annoys me. Why you gotta just ignore the I after the N Americans? The IUPAC may have decided to put up with your silliness but it's just weird.

What about the strings they added on monday? Are those the Oracle etc. ones?

Oracle's skills, some hats (including a "Spleen costume", but that was the only interesting one, the rest are old hats), loadout slots for Timbersaw, Shadow Fiend and Venomancer, some custom game mode strings (in addition to ones that had already existed) and some balance changes (Tusk can launch his snowball, Shadow Demon has charges on his purge and Treant has a grace period for losing his invis)

lol at ayesee's cocaster talking about casting the game and catching his breath

Damn, I'm really impressed by Ayesee's play-by-play at the end there. He's really improved in the past couple months

He's fine when he's just talking about the action on screen. When nothing interesting is going on is when the trouble starts, so on and so forth

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oracle's skills, some hats (including a "Spleen costume", but that was the only interesting one, the rest are old hats), loadout slots for Timbersaw, Shadow Fiend and Venomancer, some custom game mode strings (in addition to ones that had already existed) and some balance changes (Tusk can launch his snowball, Shadow Demon has charges on his purge and Treant has a grace period for losing his invis)

Purge Charges! That sounds nice.

Top Bottom