• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
seriously, he's (the real one) the one that started the whole hype train

You should jump ship and join me on the Labor Day Patch Hype Train! We are going to get so many hats from around the world, there will be Chinese Hats, Korean Hats, South East Asian Hats, there will be new chests and they will give out the Ice and Lava Baby Roshans to the Chinese and then we will be jumping though hoops to get our own, its gonna be a great time.

You should jump ship and join me on the Labor Day Patch Hype Train! We are going to get so many hats from around the world, there will be Chinese Hats, Korean Hats, South East Asian Hats, there will be new chests and they will give out the Ice and Lava Baby Roshans to the Chinese and then we will be jumping though hoops to get our own, its gonna be a great time.

I'm just hesitant to think Valve would seriously consider 2 chinese themed updates in a row.

Jex

I really dislike my teammates sometimes. First I spend 10 minutes trying to convince Ember Spirit not to by malestrom after he completed his BF and Daedalus, then I spent another 10 minutes trying to convince him not to buy Heart.

Karakand

if there's really a may day event I'm just gonna play omniknight the whole time since his color scheme was changed to red and yellow and he can wield a hammer

check out this sophisticated dot connecting y'all

I really dislike my teammates sometimes. First I spend 10 minutes trying to convince Ember Spirit not to by malestrom after he completed his BF and Daedalus, then I spent another 10 minutes trying to convince him not to buy Heart.

I think if people don't respond to your advice straight away it's best to let things go. Otherwise you can lose focus on your arguing as well as lower the whole teams moral.

manfestival

thank GOD roxkis won game 1. I won so many rares from it but game 2 is a total bummer. I lost 5 freaking rares. I still think rox kis takes the series, its so dumb that they threw so hard.

shira

ITS SSAPPENING

EDIT: damn network came bakc online.

ip0j5gACmCr9u.png

330382256s is 10 years.

Hylian7

I kind of want to try it for a month just to see really stupid stats.
As someone that is fascinated by stats, it's all very interesting to me.

The only major complaint I have about it so far is that you can't put a custom scale (or zoom) on the graphs (winrate, GPM, etc.) When I look at something like my winrate or GPM for all time, the graph is an unreadable mess because I have so many matches.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Would legit decorate my bag with Alliance/EG/Navi pins if it weren't leather.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't want Steam Badges, I want a collection of 128 pins that I will stick to my shirt to bling my self out to the extreme.

shira

Code:
+			"name"		"Pin: Courier Donkey"
+			"prefab"		"misc"
+			"creation_date"		"2014-04-21"
+			"image_inventory"		"econ/default_item"
+			"item_description"		"#DOTA_Item_Desc_Copy_of_Pin_Crystal_Maiden"
+			"item_name"		"#DOTA_Item_Pin_Courier_Donkey"
+			"item_quality"		"genuine"
+			"item_rarity"		"rare"
+			"item_type_name"		"#DOTA_WearableType_Collectors_Pin"

I guess a lot of "those" people won't be buying "this" one.

shira

ballad pm'd me the TI4 invites list

2 China: iG, DK
2 CIS: Navi, Empire
2 Europe: Alliance, Fnatic
2 NA: EG, Cloud9
2 SEA: Titan, Zephyr
1 SA: Revenge

Top Bottom