• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Randdalf

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Ballad ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

no new heroes GUT BULLAD

http://blog.dota2.com/2014/04/the-spring-cleaning-update/

94Gjl95.jpg

Still waiting on Valve to add the rest of the info, seems the post went up early.

MIRANA IN THAT PHOTO

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

model change pls, her face is just

Randdalf

Just realized how trolly it is to make Mirana all pretty on an update where she'll probably be nerfed pretty hard.

Really? Mirana seems like a reasonably well balanced hero to me. To nerf her hard would be essentially a nerf because the hero became abnormally popular. I could see a minor nerf, but I don't think a gutting is needed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The fact that it says "Next Week" implies to me it's coming to test tonight, guaranteed and they just accidently did the post early.

Ok, time to poke the Beehive. They make a point that its a single Day Update. They call it Spring Cleaning. Maybe Techies comes the day after and messes all the cleaning up?

inkls

No, because a 135g item still counters it.

Force Staff does not stop TP. Basher does... What Force Staff don't.

Same reason you dont buy aghs on luna or euls on potm.

Sure its gimmicky and fun, but the hero's toolkit is for right clicking and sustaining in team fights with last hits. Building an item that only deals 120 extra damage with lvl 1 ulti is silly when you could just buy a dagon if you're going to completely ignore bloodseeker's other abilities.

Rupture is mainly used as an initiation tool against an isolated target, a finisher, or to force a bkb carry to carefully consider if they want to move or not. Its not a 'burst ulti' in any sense because it only does 350 initial damage at lvl 3.

Fair enough. Although i'd still say 120 extra damage could be somewhat bursty since its pure, wouldn't think its a great item if it was magical since it'd be what? 90dmg at 25% mr?

Anyone think its going to be like the other events with a day 1, a day 2/3 with a hero announcement?

Just realized how trolly it is to make Mirana all pretty on an update where she'll probably be nerfed pretty hard.

Standard Riot procedure.

Top Bottom