• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Adding a crate to the store directly feels entirely pointless to me. Uhh... Just add it to the store anyway, I imagine part of the appeal of crates is that you randomly get them and it draws attention to opening them. If it's just random chance at an item from the store, it seems like it would be better to just sell them outright.

dude their experimental psychologist and experimental economist ran out of experimental ideas to justify their jobs and so decided to combine forces and come up with a new genius experimental marketing experiment to keep their salaries goin u feel me

i hear it's already generating 7.2% more buzz than last month's crate

shira

The-Joker-And-Here-We-Go.gif

http://steamdb.info/app/205800/#section_history

iVf77efGPSQGX.gif

Karakand

Honestly if Valve cared they would have had someone in place to handle tournament submissions during their holiday instead all the organisations have had to delay their plans or just start their tournament without having their tickets in game.

These past few weeks have done a ton of damage to multiple tournament organisers and this is just shortly after the TI4 fiasco.

That's unfortunate to hear... if Valve doesn't want to direct the competitive scene then they shouldn't stand in its way either.

(Yes I'm still bitter about no Dota at MLG Anacrime.)

How troll would it be if this test client update was just parity with the main client

Oh god, I don't think the internet could handle it

Never mind, test client forum was wiped, it's happening, this is for reals

elyetis

Just saw what I missed tonight, I guess the next step to the lack of communication, was removing the communication they decide to post.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There were clearly too many keys being circulated in the economy and valve was missing out on sales, so now you just buy the treasure chest directly from Valve, cutting out the key middle man.

Acinixys

There were clearly too many keys being circulated in the economy and valve was missing out on sales, so now you just buy the treasure chest directly from Valve, cutting out the key middle man.

Yeah there are keys on the market for 2.10

No one in their right mind would buy keys from the store

kvk1

"The game client will now ping a sample of servers in each region and display the results in the region selection screen"

Woot.

Karakand

•All interface elements in League Matches now use Official Player Names instead of their Steam name

no fun allowed

•Alt-click on items that can call for a gather (Arcane Boots, Smoke of Deceit, Mekansm) broadcasts a gather message and pings your location

beyoncegodisreal.gif

Top Bottom