• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Jex

But that timeline makes no sense. Release the update in the same week as the qualifiers? That would be ridiculous. I think it was probably just mentioning the date wrong or something, which Valve has done before.

We're dealing with Valve-time here. Stop trying to make sense of it all.

Razzer

I swear some people have never heard of patience in this thread. If you can't bear to play Dota until a patch hits just go read a book or something over the next week, goddamn.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I DEMAND ANBOKR BE ADDED TO THE LIST TOO! If we are going down we are taking you with us!

ibmqVdJUnoECXW.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lock the thread and ban all posters until 6.81

Jex

Exactly. It wouldn't even be the first time we had notes before the patch actually hit.

You just don't get it. That wouldn't be part of their carefully choreographed hype cycle designed by top experimental psychologists!

Really, things were kind of cooling off until that teaser accidentally leaked.

Unless...this really is part of their grand plan and the leak was all carefully orchestrated to bring everything to a fever pitch! Which I severely doubt.

Quesa

Well fuck it then Archie how are you building your dude I'm trying to build dex to scale with better weapons but I'm kinda torn cuz I want spells too but that'd prob make me kinda bad late game and fuck rolling I'm gonna go tanky this time

sixghost

Well fuck it then Archie how are you building your dude I'm trying to build dex to scale with better weapons but I'm kinda torn cuz I want spells too but that'd prob make me kinda bad late game and fuck rolling I'm gonna go tanky this time

spells are OP

There aren't many good DEX scaling weapons until later on in the game.

Quesa

lol, people are finding techies in the background of the update image.

Reminds me of how Sun Wukong was in Phoenix's chest
Even though he wasn't and people were only seeing what they wanted to see

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Guys, I went and played a game of Infinite Crisis because Dota is a dedgaem and holy shit they have a Superman Gundam in that game, what the fuck.

Karakand

Guys, I went and played a game of Infinite Crisis because Dota is a dedgaem and holy shit they have a Superman Gundam in that game, what the fuck.

post-apocalyptic wonder woman wears footballs for a bra and wields a chainsaw at the end of some rebar or something

infie is hon tier, it's great

Top Bottom